Rather be Cummin than Strokin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather be Cummin than Strokin

Yes its a Powerstroke. I know this is Stanceworks, and this is quite the opposite but I havent gotten good use out of my camera, and my buddy asked if we could take some pics so here we are. I tried to be as creative as possible but I haven't much practice. Planning on taking the Bimmer out to these locations for a shoot. To be honest i think it turned out pretty well. Any tips?

IMG_6835

Not really a truck fan, or a lifted anything fan but I cant lie when I say I do appreciate a well done diesel. Especially a straight-piped Ford

IMG_6817

IMG_6839

IMG_6947

Looking out from the Peninsula on the SF Bay

IMG_6950

Saw the title, really hoped this would be a slammed Cummins thread. lol

Not a bad brodozer, I just hate how all of these have reverse rake.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Haha,BRODOZER yea i hear ya on the slammed cummins. Theres one white Duramax dually in town that sits on the frame rails, maybe one day ill get to snag a photo of it. That "reverse rake" is known out here as "Cen-Cal lean" or "Cen-Cal trucks." All the dudes in central California farming areas, like Modesto, and Fresno coined it, by running smaller deepdish chrome rims on lower profile offroad tires, and cranking the shit out of there torsion bars, to get that cen-cal lean, creating what is know as a cen-cal truck.

pretty fucking ridiculous, but i guess how we in the lowered community have the hellaflush scene, the truck cats have their crews too... kind of interesting

Comment

I really like it other than the small tires. I run larger on my 2wd Ram 1500. Hopefully he doesn't have to traverse any curbs or he might damage a wheel lol. Very clean otherwise, though.
        025garage

Comment

Those tires are 37's! but the 24" rims really scales them down.

Comment

Also, I take this is a 6.0 PowerSmoke?

I can dig the rear of the truck with the newer style tailgate. Adds a nice touch.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Nope. This is no 6-leaker, its actually a 2000 7.3 with an 06 front clip. Pretty clean truck with fairly low miles. The newer mirrors, bumpers, and gate do indeed look pretty clean

Comment

not a fan of the wheels. cool truck otherwise

IG: Nick475

Comment

Working...
                X