No announcement yet.

Photoshop for Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah honestly, go out and take some pictures or use previous unedited ones and just screw with it in LR to see what all the tools do. There really isn't as many options as you think, but when you use them all together it makes it seem like there is.
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

lmao.

and for now im just using the quick develop thingy on the right side
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Yeah thats what I have been playing around with, I am sure that after a good week I will be playing around with some of the deeper functions of LR. Oh and when it comes to torrents and such its like my meth, I just keep coming back to it cause I always want MOAR!!!
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yes, it's nice that you "acquired the goods".
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

i dontz like torrents. Theres a lot of bad people that are posting the torrents with some kind of tracker, then when you download it, they get your house address and what not and start threatening you and stuff.

So be careful what you download!!

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Oh yeah, and once you start using them you just can't stop.

You just have to know what to download, and use PeerGuardian for sure makes life so much easier, and makes you feel a whole lot more safe. The phone calls thing seems like something they would to on 4chan, I have personally never heard of that happening before.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah, then your computer explodes.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Imagine if that actually happened. I just imagined it and I literally lol'ed at my own thought made me feel like a complete loser but whatever.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It's like "OMG YOU LAWBREAKER!" *Self destruct sequence...initiated.*

What the hell would you do with your life then? No LR, Photoshop, OR Stanceworks!
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

thats why i got 4 more computers/laptops and an ipod touch for when im at school, so i can check stanceworks every hour or something

Drama you are like god

Comment

Dude I go on SW during class its great, iPhone's ftmfw.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Dude if I had an Iphone I'd never get anything done in class.
                          I have an Itouch, but my school doesn't have WiFi.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Yeah I know ever since I got it my productivity in class has gone from bad to worse. Thank god for senioritis!
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i got my schools wifi password now i can use the translator for spanish class

Drama you are like god

Comment

WIN

^thats supposed to be caps lock but unless I put other text SW wont caps lock it... SO annoying (jk lulz, SW is my favorite forum of all time).
                                Last edited by Kielan; 02-18-2010, 10:36 PM.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X