Photoshop for Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know i now do
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

LoL what?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I guess that's the bright side of looking at things. I'd like to get a new job, I may have a job over summer that pays $15 or $16/hr. 9-5 which would be amazing.

And oh, I was just going to say I could hook you up with it if you didn't so you can learn it for longer than 30 days, haha.
        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Oh word that would be so dope if you got that job. I have an internship that pays (I know that itself is odd) but it will pay $10-15/hr for 10 hours a day which will be so legit.

But yeah thanks for wanting to hook me up with LR bro. Not many kind people out there these days.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
            LoL what?
            lol cause he asked if you had the full version of lightroom and i replied saying "I know i do now" haha

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Oh word, I sitting here thinking "What just happened?" now it all makes sense.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No problem man, gotta look out for some fellow SW members.
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

lol.

hey Uyles, You know how to get all the adobe products free too?

Drama you are like god

Comment

Yeah for the most part.

BUT OMG IT'S BAD DON'T DO IT.

...I had to put some effort in to that. Haha.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

lmao. Its cause i know a 2-step one where you can get any adobe product for free. Thats why i have everything

Drama you are like god

Comment

Dude no wai, it was illegal.... LoL.

Is there any other way?! If there is please inform me.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I does!..I can tell you both if you want. I remember posting it in another thread here cause some guy wanted photoshop to edit his pictures and he said it actually worked

Drama you are like god

Comment

I was making a joke LoL I know the method you speak of. I also know of some very "helpful" websites that make "acquiring" said software/music/movies much easier.

But back on topic from this frankly hilarious tangent, Anyone know of some good LR tutorials?
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I like how you refer to torrent sites and stuff like they're illegal narcotics or weapons or something, hahaha.

As for tutorials, I don't know but I'm sure I could find something.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

LoL yeah that's what me and my friends do as a joke, it makes it all the more entertaining. Haha and yeah I have been looking for some tuts but really what I keep finding is just practice and see what happens, (which is prob what I would end up doing anyway).
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X