Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Photoshop request - E24 on Breytons??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Photoshop request - E24 on Breytons??

Hi guys....I'm hoping someone decent at photoshop can do this for me.

Polished Breytons on an Alpine White E24, and maybe(if it's not too much trouble, silver faces, and a risky one with white faces too). I probably wouldn't want it quite as slammed as the E36(I actually would, but I can't), maybe tucking just the top to maybe a 1/3 of the tyre. If you need a version of the wheels with more tyre showing to do it less slammed, I can probably find some in similar angles.

What ever works though, I'm happy to see it slammed, I just need to know if Breytons will suit an E24.

Thanks, Michael.

PS: Neither are my cars, sorry if they're yours and I've stolen your pics

No one?

I was hoping to see how it might look to help make up my mind as to what I do with the wheels.....use or sell.

Comment

I wanted them on my E24, when a set comes along cheaply. I will be getting them. Doesn't answer much, but I think they'll work.

Comment

It kind of helps(someone else's opinion).....but I'd still like a visual.

Fortunately for you, you have the ability to go low enough to pull off almost any wheel!

Comment

Something like this:

Comment

Awesome, thanks for that!!!

It looks OK, but I'm still not 100% sold on them suiting the car(I actually prefer them in white though I think).....I've got them in my garage, and I've got the lips, so I think a mock up is going to be the only way to really tell.

Comment

Working...
            X