Visiting member, Beginner photographer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting member, Beginner photographer

Hey everyone i've been lurking the site for awhile now and just started posting. I've been shooting for about 3 months now and did this shoot today and wanted to see what you guys think. I use a Nikon D40 with the stock lens. Me and my friends have alittle group we call Setback so im using it on my photos.

Thanks for looking.

Looking good! I would brighten up the car a little, or use a light setup to shoot it. Other then that the only other complaint I have is the composition, but in most the shots it's completely spot on.

Great work man!

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

Thanks man I just started editing my photos so im still trying to learn on it. I hope one day to get a light set up and other things.

Comment

Did some different edits. Also some other ones of some friends.

Comment

Good start for sure! I enjoy the last two in the first post, I enjoy when the main subject isn't the only thing catching the eye in pictures. Although, plenty of people would probably disagree.
          As for lighting up the car a bit, I like to do as least editing as possible. Something you could try would be to take those shots, but while on a tripod, take another shot a little over exposed to get some more detail in the car, and then just put the two photos together. Just a suggestion :P

Comment

Dident think about that haha. Its funny I was going to buy a tripod for this shoot but dident have time. I already have another shoot set up this weekend that im going to buy one for.

Thanks for the good words im trying to get some constructive criticism so I can learn more. haha

Comment

Did alittle shoot today.

Comment

Havent been on here in awhile still practicing as much as I can tho. Also picked up a 35mm lens.

Some of my truck

Comment

What are your camera settings? I have the same camera

Comment

Working...
                  X