Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, Stance-lings.

I come in peace.

Hey all, My name's Ricky. I'm a student/freelance photographer in Kansas City, Kansas. I've been a car fan all of my life and picked up photography a few years ago. I'm also a trumpet player and big into marching band, but that's not really relevant in this section. I created this account way back at the beginning of the year and forgot the username/password, but I was just a lurker so I figured the account won't be missed too much. But then I got the car and felt like this would be a great place to go for any modifying advice, tips, or tricks.

I drive a Ruby Red/black 2013 Ford Focus Titanium Edition; 5-door hatch, of course. As for now it's completely stock, but I am looking into rims for the car curently. Rotiform, maybe? It will become appropriately low soon enough.

As far as photography equipment goes, I'm a Nikon guy. I have a D5000, D7000, and a whole mess of Nikkor lenses.

Here's my baby, after her most recent wash.

And here is a taste of my work... I hope you all enjoy it! I'm releasing a photoset of the white E24 in the picture below this Friday... I hope to post it here!

That's all I've got for you guys today. I hope to be able to contribute a lot to this community!

Cheers,
    Ricky.
    Ricky

2013 Focus Titanium
    1987 BMW 635

all the rolling pics look great.

Comment

Love the rolling shot with the Viper GTS, as well as the picture of the Ducati, the gloves by the shifter and the taillight right below it as well!
      1975 BMW 2002 : : 1977 BMW 320i : : 1983 BMW 320i

Comment

Working...
      X