Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for opinion.. what do you think ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for opinion.. what do you think ??

Ive only been using my camera for about 6 months now looking for some tips or tricks. the first pic is really old and wasn't shot in raw mode.
    Last edited by TrystonPhoto; 09-19-2012, 11:23 PM.

These look pretty good!

I'd personally recommend not cropping the picture out of the original photo ratio. It makes them look a bit funky, and distracts the eye from the subject of the shot.

instagram: @elliotjlong

Comment

so tired of seeing people present themselves as if they were a professional photographer
      Jason
      flickr
      build thread

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkimmr View Post
        so tired of seeing people present themselves as if they were a professional photographer
        He asked for an opinion and I gave him one. Sorry if thats not to your likings

And in no way did I say I was a professional photographer, I was just giving input based on what I've learnt thus through classes and such.
        Last edited by Daffy; 09-24-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

if your user name was Daffy Photo and your tag was Daffy Photography I would have been referring to you :P

But I see how that wasn't at all clear when I posted, sorry.
          Jason
          flickr
          build thread

Comment

if your user name was Daffy Photo and your tag was Daffy Photography I would have been referring to you :P

But I see how that wasn't at all clear when I posted, sorry.
            My bad good sir, sorry for the misconception thats what happens when you dont sleep well

Comment

Haha! Exactly what I thought. So true. My bro does it for a living but is the most modest guy I know who takes photos. Found out Sunday he did some billboard shots for the university I went to which are just jaw dropping. Thing is, its fairly easy to buy a good camera, decent glass and read a few books and take impressive shots.... but to brand yourself as a pro/photographer when you haven't even sold some prints is something that is becoming more and more common these days. Its like a bunch of track day heros turning up at an F1 race pretending to be racing drivers

I like some of my pictures now and again but under no circumstances will I ever become as good as my bro without years of commitment and even then he just has this eye and creative spark that so many "photographers" and people like me do not have.

Although I do watermark some of my shots its only a facebook url or forum name incase someone wants to find me.
              vimeo | flickr

Comment

Working...
              X