No announcement yet.

I have a new toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same spot, the car is angled differently though.

this one is the same however.

Canon, Fuji, Mamiya, Minolta + Pentax.

Comment

Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
      It was $550 with the 10% student discount shipped for 1x Alien Bee B800, 1x 13ft stand, 2x Cybersync Receivers, 1x Cybersync Transmitter/Trigger, and 1x Hotshoe to PC adapter.

It'd be pretty hard to just shoot a car with one, but I have a SB-600 that I can use off-camera so that acts as another strobe. My main focus wasn't to shoot cars, but to get into portraits and whatnot.
      damn they had a student discount? fuck I just bought 2 AB800, the carrying bags, a vagabond II, and the large stands, 10% would have saved me a lot money!
      Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ignapu View Post
        damn they had a student discount? fuck I just bought 2 AB800, the carrying bags, a vagabond II, and the large stands, 10% would have saved me a lot money!
        Yup! You have to have proof and send it in, but if you're currently enrolled, it's no problem.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X