Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be interested in free pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be interested in free pictures?

I've been doing photography for.awhile now but never really get to shoot cars. I'd be down to shoot anybody's car for free (maybe a meal :p) I just wanna get to know more members of the stance community. Just so you guys know I'm not some noob, check out my Flickr in the sig.

where you located?

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
    Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Currently in the Temecula/Murrieta area in Cali. In the fall I'll be in the Walnut/Pomona area.

Comment

Originally posted by Bokeh View Post
        Currently in the Temecula/Murrieta area in Cali. In the fall I'll be in the Walnut/Pomona area.
        Sweet we should definitly meet up then. I live in riverside, work in corona, grew up in pomona, and went to school in walnut. lol

I'm also a photographer and it is nice to see how others work.

For Sale - e24 Build thread

Add me on Facebook
        Instagram @Dared_Turtle

Comment

Im down to meet up, it would just have to be somewhere near here, sorry I don't really wanna drive far for something that I'm doing for free. : But yeah you should bring your camera as well cause I'll be driving my car :

Comment

Anyone still interested in having a free photoshoot? I'm back to the Pomona/Walnut area so if anyone is near by and wants some decent pics of their car just let me know! (Free of course)

Comment

You should come up to Big Bear this weekend for the Oktoberfest car show. There will be tons of good cars that are shoot worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bokeh View Post
                I've been doing photography for.awhile now but never really get to shoot cars. I'd be down to shoot anybody's car for free (maybe a meal :p) I just wanna get to know more members of the stance community. Just so you guys know I'm not some noob, check out my Flickr in the sig.
                This is one of the first photos on your flickr.

You are a noob.

Comment

HAHAH Travis.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

hahha ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                        This is one of the first photos on your flickr.

You are a noob.
                        Lol yes I admit that isn't one of my better photos, but I was losing daylight fast and didn't bring my triggers and stands. Setup time for this picture was MAYBE like 2 or 3 minutes. (Need new triggers -.-) And by noob I meant I wasn't a noob to photography, but shooting cars specifically I just started so yes I am a noob in this field.

EDIT: Some from that same day ^

Originally posted by Nickgt40 View Post
                        You should come up to Big Bear this weekend for the Oktoberfest car show. There will be tons of good cars that are shoot worthy.
                        I wish I could but I'm actually busy this weekend and Big Bear is a bit far for me.
                        Last edited by Bokeh; 10-03-2012, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X