Civic Sedan on Gottis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civic Sedan on Gottis

So I took a few quick photos of my mates Sedan on Gotti's, the wheel specs are 15 x 8 and 15 x 9 ET 25 all round. The rear is either going to be spaced or built out to 10's.

Ben's Civic on Gotti's by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

I don't think it's too bad for bolt on fitment..

flickr
    Facebook
    Originally posted by driftsucky
    If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Not bad at all, I love it!

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I spied these on your Flickr, it looks fucking cool man.

Comment

Two tone. <3

EDIT:

Looked at the pics again. Is it just the shadowing that's making it appear two tone to me??

Comment

No it is two tone, the bottom half is spray anthracite grey.

flickr
          Facebook
          If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

Since I posted these he has lowered it more:

Bens Civic Sunset by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Bens Civic by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

Ben vs Jordan by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

DC12 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

DC12 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

flickr
            Facebook

Comment

love how clean this is..
              Golf 6 - OEM PLUS

Comment

So badass
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Simple and to the point. Fucking love it.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Looks so wicked

Is it owned by the Guy that had the Bagged E46 on Gottis ??

Comment

Nah, but we are good friends with him. That guy now drives a red CRX.

flickr
                      Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by michealis View Post
                        Nah, but we are good friends with him. That guy now drives a red CRX.
                        Do you have some Pictures of said CRX ??

Met him last year at Players, brought him over some ambers
                        Last edited by MadMax; 06-12-2012, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Ah thats who you are, I was with him too that day.

Kokiri Kids Sunday by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

That's his CRX

flickr
                          Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by michealis View Post
                            Ah thats who you are, I was with him too that day.

Kokiri Kids Sunday by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

That's his CRX
                            Yep, that was me

It gets pretty hard to find such clean CRX, the most of them are rusted or riced out here

Comment

Looks proper as fuck
                              I do shoots: Red Herring Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X