Canon 500D+18-55+75-300 good enough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon 500D+18-55+75-300 good enough?

I want to start taking pictures with DSLR, and i can take this 500d kit for very good price brand new. Read different articles/reviews and etc. about this Canon, but still can't decide is it good enough. I'm totally noob about the pfotography but i love shooting. Any advices and comments are welcome.

flickr

i bought a canon rebel t3 yesterday was going to buy the t2i but bought this becuase the price was right! i am new also but love playing around with the camara and so far i like it it has a 55t250 mm lens came with and 18t55mm lens! so far so good!

Comment

I wouldn't get a 500D if I were you. For the extra money the 550D is really a better camera. I'd say get a 550D with the 18-55 kit lens, and start from there.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        I wouldn't get a 500D if I were you. For the extra money the 550D is really a better camera. I'd say get a 550D with the 18-55 kit lens, and start from there.
        This.

Amazon are doing and extremely good deal on the 550D right now, for the UK anyway.

Comment

@Kielan - alright but the price for 550d + the same 75-300 lens is almost double compared to this kit 500d + 18-55+75-300, so can you tell me why it's better to take the 550d ? I just want to what's going on, because as i said i'm total noob, but i want to start taking proper shots

flickr

Comment

finally i ended up with canon 600d + EF-S 18-55IS II + EF 50mm f/1 1.8 II ... so can you please tell me what's worth enough to take as a second lens for a long distance shots...

flickr

Comment

Working...
            X