Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wife/GF/Significant other...do they use your camera??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at a 10d tomorrow...comes with a Sigma 70-200 wide(?) and another short Sigma as well....the guy doesn't remember, he uses his other rig more often. He wants 350euro(about $525 these days). Whadda ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor View Post
      Its just a tool to me now, i used to be paranoid about people using it, or even what i did with it myself, but now my cameras are tool's, and get treated as such, placed down wherever i am, my gear is lent out to people (other photographer's mainly that can return the favour when i need) if needs be, and i use other peoples gear.. The other week i Borrowed a mates 300 2.8 for a day of track shooting, its just a lens at the end of the day!

As much as i love my Camera, its only a Camera and is easily replaceable, generally with something better!
      Damn you must be the only nice one. Either the equipment you've loaned out haven't came back broken yet. Or you are too baller to care. People generally spend money on something they like, and have a hard time lending out there hard work for someone to use, break, or not take care of. Cause we all know most of the time nobody treats other peoples stuff as good as theirs...

I'm the same way, just I don't own a nice camera yet. Some day...

Comment

Originally posted by Edirty6 View Post
        Looking at a 10d tomorrow...comes with a Sigma 70-200 wide(?) and another short Sigma as well....the guy doesn't remember, he uses his other rig more often. He wants 350euro(about $525 these days). Whadda ya think?
        way too much
        Disclaimer:
        I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

Got the camera this morning, he went down a bit. Canon 10d, very good shape, Sigma 28-80 Macro, Sigma 70-300 f/4-5.6 Macro. All books, software, CF card, hoods, filters, orig box, etc. Early x-mas present for the Wife. Fits nicely in my hand, hope it's not too big for hers'...
          Last edited by Edirty6; 11-27-2009, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I bought my wife a really nice Nikon pns for her birthday cause she said my D40 was to "big". Well all she wants to do is use my camera now and she never even uses the pns....freakin women.

w.i.p. (work.in.progress)

Comment

The only place for a woman, is not taking pictures... It's right in front of the stove.

Comment

LiftedA4-that sounds about right, they don't want chit until someone else has it.

Comment

Working...
                X