• Time
  • Show
Clear All

they look sic mate. i like the pic of last e30 the best. it looks awesome
    Clinton
    1st Aussie on here
    Im Back!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it.
      Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

First pic is awesome, great overall coverage with the lighting. Second one not so much; the center of the car def needs some more lighting comparative to the front and rear.

The pic of the E30 is post #12 is pretty good, but that reflection is pretty distracting/unnatural. Did you use a big reflection panel or something? But the exposure of the car versus the sky is great.
        Ryan | flickr

Comment

Looks like the last pic you used a huge softbox?
          Very nice either way!

Comment

To me having a huge reflection of what looks to be a softbox is no better than a reflection of the photographer. Either is unacceptable, Also the e30 shots seem very unbalanced, in the first pic the front of the car is a much darker than the rear. I probably would have changed the angle on the flash so as to not have the hotspot along the rear quarter. Otherwise they are great for a first set.

Erik

Comment

I think I've figured out how you're doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
                First pic is awesome, great overall coverage with the lighting. Second one not so much; the center of the car def needs some more lighting comparative to the front and rear.

The pic of the E30 is post #12 is pretty good, but that reflection is pretty distracting/unnatural. Did you use a big reflection panel or something? But the exposure of the car versus the sky is great.
                Thanks for the feedback! No huge panel here, just one softbox and 3-6 exposures.

Originally posted by Bimmerteck View Post
                To me having a huge reflection of what looks to be a softbox is no better than a reflection of the photographer. Either is unacceptable, Also the e30 shots seem very unbalanced, in the first pic the front of the car is a much darker than the rear. I probably would have changed the angle on the flash so as to not have the hotspot along the rear quarter. Otherwise they are great for a first set.
                Thanks! I see what you mean about the shot being unbalanced. Red is a tricky color to work with because of those areas that will get washed out. Also, I didn't use any flashes for these pictures.
                Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

Working...
                X