Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your hanging with the wrong people

Comment

First time I drove my best friend he was flipping out from all the things he was hearing. Everytime I would just smile laugh and say "Its dope to roll hard", especially compared to 4x4 status, which no one can deny low > 4x4 status.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I drive mine so low it scrapes and bangs on any little bump or inperfection in the road. My friends all who have low cars too always go "holy shit, Raise it up" to which i always laugh. Its fun unless your smashing the ground beside a cop.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

honest to god i tell people my car is probably going to break soon, you dont have to add anything to 'break' because if theyre crying bc of rubbing they dont know much..

just last night i was with a friend and he has terrible fitment, so 100mph on socal freeways leads to epic errr errr on any size bump, yelled from the back seat that 'this car fucking sucks, seriously, i'm surprised we got this far', drivers girlfriend in the pass seat immediately grabbed the oh shit handle
          Fuck your rusted, sticker bombed, piece of shit car.

Comment

I think its funny when people ask how I drive being so low and how do I turn. Then I show them the sidewalls and they're all buggered up from rubbing. They get this confused/disgusted look in their face. Obviously they don't know jack shit because they live in hick town and drive monster trucks. My girlfriend finally came out and said she loves my car so thats all that I care about.

-Dan

Comment

ok

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

Working...
              X