X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Ban.

Mod or no mod, +1 for Ban.
    Disclaimer: I do not work for the company that hosts this site.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

404 error. Care not found.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Wait Extol if you work for a Colo facility, why aren't they using your companies servers?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Wait Extol if you work for a Colo facility, why aren't they using your companies servers?
          We aren't a webhosting company. We manage the facilities, network, and power side of things. We house many different companies according to their needs in our facilities and they provide their own equipment within their space.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

In other words... Calvin is completely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by extol1337 View Post
              We aren't a webhosting company. We manage the facilities, network, and power side of things. We house many different companies according to their needs in our facilities and they provide their own equipment within their space.
              Ah I see, the Colo my dad's company uses in NY also does their webhosting as well, its a nice package haha. The place is amazing though, I was in there when I was interning in the IT deparment at my dad's company, I thought I was in heaven.
              Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              In other words... Calvin is completely useless.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I just copped 3 error pages trying to open this thread hahahaha...

Ironic I think not!

God damn I wish I had my computer, Id have an error 500 sig in no time..
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                X