Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, anyone else think sara palin is a total milf?

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      This is going to end with this.

Would you have rather let some of the biggest banks IN THE WORLD, fail, which would have sent the world economy into a dramatic collapse? No one wants that. The banks were allowed to did by several previous administrations, but there could have been a point that the government stepped in, in the past 8 years to help slow that. I am just saying, the entire "Let's blame Obama for the current state of the economy," mentality needs to stop, this is the product of several administrations failing to look ahead and see what the future may be. Any president in Obama's current position, would be scrutinized down tot what color socks he/she was wearing. At this present moment in time, being the president of the United States of America, is one of the toughest jobs anyone could have. And rather than just saying "He isn't helping America," how about the citizens of America step up, and tell their senators and congressmen/women what they want to see happen, and try to make it throw this crisis as a single nation working together, not a nation divided right down the middle of democrats vs republicans, because quite frankly, there are people in Congress who are acting like straight up 2 year olds.

And this is where this debate ends, we have both said our piece and that is all.
      Yes.. let them go bankrupt. Its called capitalism. Because a bigger bank will buy them up (washington mutual here in Chicago went belly up... JP Morgan Chase ate them up). Or they restructure under our f__ked up govt laws. Its different when big financial institutions and corporations go bankrupt compared to average citizens. How many different airplane companies collapsed and declared bankruptcy a year after 9/11? But I still have American Airlines flying around losing my luggage. Six Flags Great America went bankrupt last year but I still see that annoying old man dancing on the commercials. On average, about 11 or 12 banks fail per year in the US. Big Whoop. Instead, Obama aka "cock of the walk" and the Dems decide to give them (banks) our hardearned tax dollars to pretty much reward the banks greed. The few republicans left in the house all (well...almost all) voted against bailouts.

And oh yea... so I don't stray too far off-topic.... f__k Michael Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        So, anyone else think sara palin is a total milf?
        Honestly... no. And the way she talks is an embarrassment to the republican party. (I wrote in Ron Paul last election).

And on a side note.. I am ashamed at myself for having 2 of my first 4 posts be politically related.
        Last edited by stanceutoryrape; 09-04-2010, 03:35 AM. Reason: because I says so

Comment

Originally posted by stanceutoryrape View Post
          Honestly... no. And the way she talks is an embarrassment to the republican party. (I wrote in Ron Paul last election).

And on a side note.. I am ashamed at myself for having 2 of my first 4 posts be politically related.
          At least they are the right mindset
          The world is seldom simple, and life is never easy.

Comment

Working...
          X