Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many hipsters does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shogunner View Post
    yeah if you're stanced... i doubt you're a confused hipster... they are specific in their goals of uselessness.

hipsters are tomorrows yupsters.
    You've never been to a big VW show huh? Tons of hipsters and wannabe hipsters all over lol

oh and i'm a smallish half korean fellow...but in texas i'm questioned to be either: chinese or mexican..so oh well.
    Hahahaha I'm not surprised at all by that, exactly what I'd expect from the big TX

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

i can't do tight pants, sorry...........so are hairy chests going to make a come back?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling_Archer View Post
        i can't do tight pants, sorry...........so are hairy chests going to make a come back?

Yes. But hipsters will have nothing to do with it.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
          I'm skinny, wear tighter but not painted on jeans, like SB Dunks, wear contacts, dress in clothing that wasn't bought at a thrift store, don't really listen to indie music, have a fixed gear, and absolutely **** PBR lol. I dislike hipsters bc if I'm not careful, I can be classified as one even though I'm the furthest thing from it
          Pretty much describes me, i don't wear sb's anymore, and i only ride borrowed fixed gear's as i refuse to pay for one when i have so many friends who don't ride theirs.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          LMFAO i fucking lost it when i saw this.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

haha wallmart hipsters

no offence but do they look gay or are they gay
            Last edited by P78; 08-13-2010, 08:39 AM.
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I'm called a hipster by some.. Don't know why, sure I like DGK but I mean their shirts are sick, my pants really aren't tight, I don't ride a fixie, I do listen to a lot of Indie music though, and I wear skate shoes because they are entirely too comfortable to wear anything else.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Yeah you ain't a hipster unless you wanna be a hipster.. teh desire for regular people non-conformity to weirdo conformity is key for utmost hipocity. You ain't hip unless you pee your pants, its teh coolest!

Comment

I think the term "hipster" is used a little too loosely these days. People call me that all the time and I really don't think I am. TOMS, loose shirts, and wayfarers don't equal hipster.

Comment

Originally posted by ray ban View Post
                    I think the term "hipster" is used a little too loosely these days. People call me that all the time and I really don't think I am. TOMS, loose shirts, and wayfarers don't equal hipster.
                    Thiissssss,

04' 350z
                    89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                    That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

i'm originally from Texas... a small town.. so sarcasm is very necessary to stay sane. still love the place though. son of the republic in fact.. if it ever becomes a country again, i'll be movin back and lowering my wagon somemoar.
                      Preach it. You are welcomed at my dinner table anytime.

Comment

i saw a hipster chick at the bar last night i lol'd because of this thread
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          i saw a hipster chick at the bar last night i lol'd because of this thread

Did you get her number? No wait, if she was at a bar she's too old for you...
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            Thiissssss,
                            Fuckin hipster

<3

I see a lot of hipsters here in Wilmington, chicks with half shaved heads and dudes with paint on jeans and wierd pointy boots. Strange.
                            -Brandon-

Comment

Look at this fucking hipster

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

I see these kids all the time downtown. Where did the 'hipster' scene even come from?
                                VIR

Comment

Working...
                                X