No announcement yet.

Just a rant about an ex...EMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of fish in the sea, i've been cheated on twice, now I found a girl who loves me more then anything.

Comment

yes you will definately find someone better. seeing as how i personally know the wench, id venture to say much better hang in there webbsta!!!

Comment

o man sounds like ur in a hard situation. AS b rod said those second thoughts are deep feelings of hope of getting back together. I have been in this situation a few times. I learnt my leason really quickly. I tried to stay friend with one of my ex's and she ended up turn most of our mutual friends against me when i got a new girlfriend. My advice is to distance yourself from her for awhile and if down the track you think you can handle being friends, do it. if not dont.
        Clinton
        1st Aussie on here
        Im Back!

Comment

^^^ Good advice, its what my heads been telling me and what I think Im going to go with, still now that I dont want it back, I can say i definitly dont want her back, and mostly because Ive realized that even though we got along great and loved eachothers company for awhile, we werent that close. I attribute that to her NOT wanting to open up, TO ANYONE. However it still just plain hurts my feelings to think about what she left me for.

I met up with people tonight that were friends of both of ours...who ditched her when they heard she left me for the douche, they kept testifying to the fact that shes getting used. Just to make it interesting, they asked him if he actually likes her and he told them...ahem..." I like how my dick feels in her"...yea, that cuts to the bone, to know I got left for that. And although I dont want her back Id love to put his dick in a meat grinder, make a dick burger (add ... mayo) force feed it to him, then he'll puke it up, and then Id make him lick it out of the toilet... because people deserve better... people who arent her...

Comment

Yea man i know what you mean. Nothing hurts more than finding out you have been cheated on.
            Clinton
            1st Aussie on here
            Im Back!

Comment

why do you **** short men?

Comment

Fuck bitches, get money.

And by the way, your profound hatred for the guy she cheated on you with should be directed at her, not him. It was her choice to cheat on you, not his.

Comment

I ***** him even before I met her so I continue the hatred, plus she gets some **** too so shes not left out.

Comment

Disregard Females, Aquire Stance.

I know how you feel, been there, done that..
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Keep her as friend if you have some lonely fridays? never knows what happens.. but don't take her back..
                      Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                      Now: MB W211 320cdi
                      Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Originally posted by Exami View Post
                        Keep her as friend if you have some lonely fridays? never knows what happens.. but don't take her back..
                        I tried that.. a couple of times...

Epic Fail..
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          I tried that.. a couple of times...

Epic Fail..
                          Seriously. That does NOT work.

Comment

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                            Seriously. That does NOT work.

it does

Comment

+1 it does work. me and my ex got "playful" for close to 6 months after we broke up.

Comment

Originally posted by SofaKingCG2 View Post
                                +1 it does work. me and my ex got "playful" for close to 6 months after we broke up.
                                But were you guys just friends, or was it an on and off relationship type of deal? That's what I was saying doesn't work. And especially with a recent ex, it's much more difficult to separate your emotions from the situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X