It Smells Like French Fries In Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Smells Like French Fries In Here

I'm not really an environmental enthusiast, but has anyone done any bio-diesel research/conversions on StanceWorks? A good friend of mine has a mk4 Jetta TDI with a diesel kit, he gets great mileage, and he can produce fuel on his farm for 80 cents a gallon! They did the same conversion to his dads mk2 and they both run like champs.

Just a random inquiry...
    Last edited by Bracknaphobia; 07-17-2010, 09:58 PM.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

lol my thread fails so hard.

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

its the idea of french fries. i've tried to post a comment twice, but end up getting hungry and going to five guy's
      -George
      flickr

Comment

Dude you get hungry so easily...hmmmm...

Cole

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          its the idea of french fries. i've tried to post a comment twice, but end up getting hungry and going to five guy's
          Five Guys is SO good.
          Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
          Dude you get hungry so easily...hmmmm...

A guy used to work with did a vegetable oil conversion on his TDI, it really didn't smell that much in there, in fact it was just like a faded airfreshener, and you get used to it after a little while.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I can't smell anything

Comment

i think my friend uses this once and a while, im getting back into a tdi again tomorrow so ill let you know
              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                This,
                i saw the thread yesterday and i went to eat, came back and forgot the thread,
                I am there today and just said to my GF i want fries!

Anyway, a friend of mine done that on this old Volvo 240 without any mod, just mixing fuel and oil, it runs great but it smells a lot!!! he was caught once or twice, because we can't do that here...
                Last edited by ollycarbs; 07-23-2010, 07:29 AM. Reason: too much mistakes in my words i was hungry...

Comment

So I know now that if I make reference to any delicious foods in any of my threads, I can make you guys eat them! Oh, the power of suggestion.

Cole

Comment

nom
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                    X