No announcement yet.

Sucks to be 80% of this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny, but we all should remember, it's not all about car - it's about driver.

Comment

Hahahaha that was funny as.
      I wish the write looked at the holden commodore.
      mega douchebag and bogan car.
      Check it
      Attached Files
      Clinton
      1st Aussie on here
      Im Back!

Comment

my left arm is always hanging out the side window when driving, guess im a douche minus the tan

Comment

fucking bimmers.
          -Brandon
          E46 No More..
          Her Concise History:
          http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

This list is BS.

Since when was a stock maxima a dbag car over all the cars forgotten, mustang 5.0 and srt-4 should DEFINITELY be on the list.

Comment

No Mustang GT? I mean, Mustang GT's ARE god's car aren't they? Well, of course we all know that is false, but trying telling that to 1,000 Mustang GT owners that live in my town that all believe they have the fastest car on the planet.

And I agree, STI's and SRT-4's def should have made the list. My roomate/best friend has an '06 STI and he thinks he is god's gift in that car. But as for EVO's.......most EVO guys I know are very chill and open minded.

And I can't believe the Cobalt SS made the list. Having owned mine for almost 3 years now, and having held multiple giant East Coast Cobalt meets, gathering up to 60-70 Cobalts at one location, and I still get together with some of the local Cobalt guys from time to time, and I can say that yes, there are some douchebags who are always like "ZOMG WATCH ME DO A MAD TYTE BURNOUT WHILE MY LED LIGHTS ARE ON", most of us Cobalt SS owners are actually non-douchers. Just a bunch of guys who all agree that we have slow cars, looking to make nice, clean, reliable daily drivers, and sometimes, a weekend track toy. But our egos certainly aren't nearly as inflated as the boosted 4-door (STI/SRT) guys.

Oh, and on another note.........new(er) GTO's. GTO's def should have been on the list too.
              Last edited by OSSHWA; 08-08-2009, 05:54 PM.
              MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
              Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post

And I can't believe the Cobalt SS made the list.
                I can believe it made that list, I assumed you were a douche because you bought a Cobalt SS
                Porsche should definitely be on there.

Comment

Lmao good stuff!

Comment

Many of us are on this forum cause we ***** the douchbags on the bimmer sites for ****** our style anyway so F' them hahaha

Comment

i think all the cars on that list should be there, plus more.

i will probably NEVER be on that kind of list because only moms and old people drive my car. im still a douchebag though.

btw, no mention of 240 drivers? those guys can be hella douchy

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                      X