X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanceWorks needs a IT Admin

Alright guys so here's the deal:

Outside of the few moderators we have (which we are soo grateful for), everything is done by either Mike, Nic or myself. We have grown to the point that we just can't do it all, and have determined a IT admin, specifically for the homepage, is in order.

Here are some of the requirements we are looking for:

1) Must have a vast knowledge of VBulletin.

2) Must be good with site layout, coding, etc.

3) Being familiar with PS and other graphics programs would be a plus.

4) Must have over 100 posts with StanceWorks.

5) Must have at least 1 other person, on the site or someone of notoriety within the car community, vouch for you.

6) Most important: Must have a love for this community, and a desire to see it grow in a positive fashion.

This is not a paying gig. Despite popular belief, we do not make money off of StanceWorks. More often then not it costs us money between events, the site on the whole, but most of all it costs us our time. It's something we are passionate about, and thus the sacrifices we make aren't really sacrifices to us. We need this same mentality with anyone who gets brought on to the StanceWorks team.

If you feel you are up for it and meet the above qualifications, please either PM me or email me at Ben at stanceworks dot com.

We ask that you really consider this before letting us know your interest. We need someone who is really willing to contribute and the same expectations that Mike, Nic and I hold of each other will be asked of you as well.

Thanks guys,

Ben

Id be down If I could help, but Im not the greatest with that sort of stuff... IT is not my forte' haha

Good luck with finding someone thought! And if theres anything else I can do, Hit me up.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

If only I was good with vBulletin I would do it in a heart beat... Damn.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I've done a lot of graphic design, both professionally and for my own fun. If ever you need some graphics/layout/other stylish stuff hit me up, I'll be glad to help :-)

Comment

I might be able to help. I'm a programer (writing all kinds of stuff, from web browsers for people with disabilities to accounting software for warehouses or CMS'es), i'm runing stanced.lt's (it's pretty similar to sw) IT stuff too..and so on.
          The only problem could be time difference between you guys and me

Comment

Working...
          X