This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firelizard3 View Post
    Shocktop is one of the few you guys have posted that we actually have up here. I always suspected it would be too orangey though. Am I on the mark?
    Definitely a bit orangey. Just got to either warm up to it, or eat something that compliments it.

Comment

yooo

im new to this shit

Comment

i havent heard any one mention New Belgium Brewery, they make quality brews. My favorite being sunshine or fat tire.
        GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by ztman92 View Post
          i havent heard any one mention New Belgium Brewery, they make quality brews. My favorite being sunshine or fat tire.
          If you havent tried it and like black ales, i recommend their 1554. Definitely a good fall/winter beer imo
          iscrape

Comment

lol yuengling in FL... yea brewed right here in pottstown PA.. not! oh well.
            Right now im drinking alot of heavy seas beer. I actually put some concrete down to expand their brewery. free samples , yes plz.
            Like new belgium stuff , my buddy is hooked on fat tire.
            I keep miller lite around for daily consumption. have a bomber of davey jones lager. from heavy seas in the fridge thats about to get consumed.
            I do love carlsberg even though the brewery has been closed

Comment

Originally posted by ilikebrownies View Post
              If you havent tried it and like black ales, i recommend their 1554. Definitely a good fall/winter beer imo
              havent gotten to 1554 yet, just finished up drinking a 6 pack of hoptober. but i will make sure to try 1554.
              GIFSoup

Comment

My favorite beers in no order; Avery Monster, Brooklyn Monster IPA (Barley Wine), Brooklyn Double Chocolate Stout, Left Hand Brewering WakeTheDead, Old Rasputin, Real Ale Coffee Porter, Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout, Trappist Rochefort 10, Trappist Dobbelboch, Samuel Adams Griffin's Bow (Barley Wine), Shiner Black, Lagunita's Cappuccino Stout, and the Breckenridge Vanilla Porter.

I love beer <3 and I love it dark
                Last edited by kaidotech; 11-07-2011, 10:47 AM.
                | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Brooklyn Brewerys The concoction is fucking awful, don't drink

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
                    Left Hand Brewing Milk Stout
                    Had one of these at the bar a while back, it disappointed me highly.

I haven't tried too many new beers lately. I've just drowned myself in Schlafly Pumpkin Ale over the season!

i've been keeping it local for the most part. Cumberland Brews here has a good porter. Nitro Porter.

And BBC of course. Can't beat drinking free pints of Bourbon Barrel Stout that are literally made 60ft from the drinking spot.

I did have Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout the other night while out. Pretty delicious for a 10%. That night got pretty wild. ha

Also had Founders Breakfast Stout on tap the other day. I'd had it before in bottles, but on tap was a new experience for me. So good.

Southern Tier Pumking. Tried it, wasn't impressed.

Dogfish Head Punkin. I remembered it to be a lot better last year. Even found it on tap here this year and still wasn't as impressed as my thoughts of it from years earlier.

Schlafly Pumpkin Ale. Best pumpkin ale around in my opinion. Nothing compares.

Ellie's Brown Ale by Avery. I'm not a huge brown ale person, but this beer was pretty good to me, def. a sessionable beer.

Sorry to ramble and be vague. Guess I have had more beers than I thought lately.
                    Last edited by woody89; 11-09-2011, 03:43 AM.
                    DeadBuilt

Comment

Blue Moon pumpkin ale and Snow Day by New Belgium. Blue moon is nice and smooth. and the snow day had a nice hoppy flavor.
                      GIFSoup

Comment

Lately my drinks of choice would be EKU28 and pretty much anything from Stone Brewery. Oh and every Microbrewery in SD

Comment

drank a bunch of Hoegarden over the weekend. Its soo lovely on my local tap :-)
                          cars and stuff

Comment

I drink Yuengling like its my job but only because, in my opinion, its one of the best beers for the money. I do enjoy majority of the Troegg's collection (the brothers who started the brewery graduated from my high school). I also tend to favor a good ale/lager such as Garrison Brewing's Irish Red Ale or the Tall Ship amber. It's a canadian brewery with no pasteurizing and no preservatives in their brews.
                            Last edited by BFivePointFive; 11-21-2011, 09:58 AM.
                            Panscraping and Skyscraping
                            1989 MK1 Wolfsburg Cabby--Dropped
                            1988 Jeep YJ--Lifted w/ Small Block Chevy+goodies
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BFivePointFive View Post
                              I drink Yuengling like its my job but only because, in my opinion, its one of the best beers for the money. I do enjoy majority of the Troegg's collection (the brothers who started the brewery graduated from my high school). I also tend to favor a good ale/lager such as Garrison Brewing's Irish Red Ale or the Tall Ship amber. It's a canadian brewery with no pasteurizing and no preservatives in their brews.
                              I have always liked Yuengling, Porter is my favorite...and its a local beer for you.
                              1997 E36 M3 (Cosmos/Modena)
                              Flickr
                              My Thread
                              LoweredLifestyle

Comment

Guinness.

Comment

Working...
                                X