Pilot Skills - Stall Recovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot Skills - Stall Recovery

Matt Hall talks us through an eventful Qualifying day in Windsor, the fourth stage of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship 2010.Join the Red Bull Society...

holy shit. amazing recovery. I want to see the one in NY.

Comment

Wow

Comment

haha he g-stalled that shit and and recovered in like 30 feet, those guys are animals.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

wow that blew my mind. guy's got skills
          -George
          flickr

Comment

amazing piloting skills but you gotta give to the airplane though! they are ridiculously overpowered for their aircraft size which gives him the ability to recover although he is a very good pilot!
            Join the dark side:The Boog Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by airkooled View Post
              amazing piloting skills but you gotta give to the airplane though! they are ridiculously overpowered for their aircraft size which gives him the ability to recover although he is a very good pilot!
              they, theyre quite insane, 340hp, 1500lbs Its got the power to weight ratio of a formula 3000 car

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

being a pilot my self, i can tell you that no matter how much power that aircraft had, it was all depending on matt's freakish shill to roll the plane to wings level after being knife edge and suffer a high g stall.

hats off to him

Comment

That was freakin nuts. The one in NY should be epic.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That happend to me once, but instead of a plane it was Rusty, and instead of water it was the highway, fucker just shut off after hitting a bump

Comment

Comment

that sick. Havent seen a good recovery in a while.

And of course the event in NY has to be 2 days after my visit there.....
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

But instead of having some old looking lady gasp and get all scared I just had Mike saying, ok man, ok man, just turn the key off and on man

Comment

what a thug

I'd love to learn to fly

Comment

Working...
                            X