Mods you "****" for dumb reasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Effin' Euro View Post
    i don't think i **** any mods for dumb reasons, although there are plenty i ****.
    Plus one. Almost everything has an exception. For example, "fart cans" BELONG on MkIV Supras and (in single form) on 350Zs. Also, 03-04 Cobras look awesome with huge rubber front and rear (zero stretch), as do C5 and C6 Vettes.

Very rarely, though, do I find an example of a car with non-OEM aftermarket body panels/add-ons that make me think, "wow, that piece really does look better than the stock piece."

Originally posted by JVC View Post
    The other thing I **** is the way that MK4's rear wheel moves forward in the wheel arch when slammed, don't get me wrong, I love MK4's and would love to own a slammed one but it just looks off when the tire is almost slammed into the front edge of the wheel well and there is like a foot of gap on the back.

-John
    Mason Tech "Great Plates" >>>>>you
    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• ^
      I say this every time they're brought up, but Great Plates are far from great

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
        ^
        I have no experience with them, I just know they solve the wheel-pushed-forward problem
        1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
        Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by aar0n. View Post
          ^
          YES!! i was killing myself earlier today trying to think of the name of that product. finally, some closure on that ordeal lol
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            YES!! i was killing myself earlier today trying to think of the name of that product. finally, some closure on that ordeal lol
            Hahaha @ ordeal... I **** when that happens.. Its like your life stops untill you work out what it was you were trying to remember...
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by kramerbuccs24 View Post
              I have no experience with them, I just know they solve the wheel-pushed-forward problem
              Wayyyy overpriced for what they are and they don't really work with bagged cars too well either. There's a bunch of issues with them which is why not that many people run them

Flickr

Comment

• i **** cobalts and neons and big lifted trucks owned by rednecks and fart cannons or holes in an exhaust purposely cut to make louder. oh, and wheel gap =)
                and this
                Last edited by nomnom; 09-09-2010, 04:51 PM.
                // Alan

Comment

• i **** undercar neons lights, any type of bodykit than the oem one wide tires on narrow wheels ( the guy i bought my wheels from was running 215/45 tires on 7j wheels), hid's in halogen head lights, painted interior trims, people who put fart canons on german cars, flat black cars ( some exceptions though), hid's in fog lights, clean sides and back on golf mk3's, boser hoods ( on some cars it looks good, but i still wouldn't do it), e46 hoods on the e36 and plenty more just can't think of them now.

Comment

• I dislike rides who have nice/or acceptable 18 or 19 inch rims on the front..and have 16 inch stockies in the back just to rip "fully sick skidz".
                    Have them a lot on the fords and holdens here in australia.

Comment

• i ****... the driver and the autozone kid that let him buy all this crap, and probably encouraged him to...

We talk with the guy....listen to his answers to Lawrences questions

also not a mod but, ppl that think thier view on car moding is the only right way to do anything in the universe and trys to make u feel dumb for not seeing eye to eye with him...
                      b**** i got an opnion too... yourself, go f*** it
                      /rant
                      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• I **** stickers, fart cannon's, carbon fiber, eye lids, mis matching paint, dirty cars, non armor-all'd tires, big wings, stick on vents, etc. I used to **** mesh wheels, now I can live with them as long as they go with the theme of the car (aggressive). Same goes with many mods. A crappy mod can become a decent or even good one on the right car with the right supporting parts.
                        We are not your average enthusiasts

Comment

• the aftermarket head lights that have 3 LEDs, 2 halos and a projector. everyone has them and they are all ugly
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• i dont like the rusted look. i also used to **** sticker bombing panels, but that has been growing on me lately.
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• fart cans
                              rusted cars. period.
                              eyelids
                              blue headlights (HID's or not)
                              this big "gotta have 1000 stickers" garbage . remove that shit, it looks terrible.
                              halos
                              roof racks.
                              bikes/garbage on top for show.
                              painted stock wheels
                              tint
                              wings/spoilers.
                              body kits that arent a stock option.
                              interfoolers (cuz your planning a turbo)
                              fake CF parts (no your hood thats 9 layers of fiberglass and 2 of carbon fiber on top is not a CF part)
                              mismatched body panels
                              license plate relocation.
                              stock height cars
                              this "bosozoku" crap
                              neons(the car and the lights)
                              mk3/4 and so on ..
                              jettas
                              hondas (s2000 not included)
                              volvos .. all of them
                              pretty much any trendy mod

.. i can be here all day

Comment

• ^
                                Why the hell are you listing cars in a thread about mods you ****?? I didn't know the terms mod and car were interchangeable

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X