Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pillar denting is going on my to do list
    *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
    blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Ohhhhhh.. yeah, just remembered a big one, I don't **** this one, just rofl at them.

When people hack their regular wipers to run a mono wiper..

Well, you diminish the wiping area but that's okay because you at least have a wiper of some form, SHAVED wiper is just plain dangerous.

especially if you live in the PNW.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
      SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantian View Post

I actually quite like these fart cannon tips.

And if you drift, you can get away with shit like a brightly colored wide body with ridiculous overfenders (safety reason so there isn't too much poke and come and contact with something and cause an accident etc).

Or a bright red tow hook coming out the front (to make tow hook visible). And toys hanging out off your rear tow hook (to mark out rear tow hook).
        **** it. The only cars I think that can pull off that exhaust are evos or wrx/sti

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
          **** it. The only cars I think that can pull off that exhaust are evos or wrx/sti
          This.

I much prefer the look of a stock looking exhaust.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Another thing I **** is single tip exhausts on german cars that are suppose to have dual tips. Kinda bugs me.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
              Another thing I **** is single tip exhausts on german cars that are suppose to have dual tips. Kinda bugs me.
              Image too big: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8233/90609266.jpg

But DTM rectangle tips looks oh-so-hot..

Originally posted by checkmate2006
              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

i might get knocked for this. but I'm not a fan of carbon fiber. I have a cf lip on my trunk which im dieing to paint (no $$ right now). Street cars with CF hoods look out of place. I learned my lesson because well, my hood is carbon, but I have it painted. I thought it was cool two years ago, but that fad went out quick for me. If your gonna use the carbon for weight reduction for track purposes, go right ahead. but a stock 3500 lbs car with a cf hood isnt going to change anything.

although, i'd like to get proved wrong.
                www.stateofstance.com

sigpic
                The unofficial Work Wheels whore in the making

Comment

there isnt any widely popular mods i really **** just ones that are gettin old n played to me. its mostly puttin oem wheels from some other brand on a car. main one that has gotten old to me is sawblades. after seein em on countless vw n e36's now seein em on a impreza wagon, accord sedan n now a s2000. i give the non vw, e36 guys some credit for bein alittle diff but still has gotten played to me. i dont think the it looks bad just tired of seein em.
                  DSDone

Comment

Smoked tails and headlights.
                    And I don't think I like tint on most cars, either.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      This.

I much prefer the look of a stock looking exhaust.
                      stock exhaust look like shit on a s14!

I prefer this:

- '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                      - '10 TT RS
                      - '13 A3 SB

Comment

Yeah but that looks good. I just can't stand fart cannon looking mufflers.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by geoffafa View Post
                          i might get knocked for this. but I'm not a fan of carbon fiber. I have a cf lip on my trunk which im dieing to paint (no $$ right now). Street cars with CF hoods look out of place. I learned my lesson because well, my hood is carbon, but I have it painted. I thought it was cool two years ago, but that fad went out quick for me. If your gonna use the carbon for weight reduction for track purposes, go right ahead. but a stock 3500 lbs car with a cf hood isnt going to change anything.

although, i'd like to get proved wrong.
                          Agreed, never been a fan of unpainted CF body parts

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                          Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Pitts View Post
                            there isnt any widely popular mods i really **** just ones that are gettin old n played to me. its mostly puttin oem wheels from some other brand on a car. main one that has gotten old to me is sawblades. after seein em on countless vw n e36's now seein em on a impreza wagon, accord sedan n now a s2000. i give the non vw, e36 guys some credit for bein alittle diff but still has gotten played to me. i dont think the it looks bad just tired of seein em.
                            I know what you're saying, but to me, taking something meant for another car and using it on your own is what car modding roots are based in. I'm all for people using other make's wheels. However, I also know what you mean about things getting played out pretty quick. Sawblades blew up fast, and I get it, they do look cool, but I would much rather be giving C&C to someone with wheels no one's seen on a certain type of car. People are always going to follow trends, but a trend needs a trend setter, why not "you"? I was really surprised that people who are into sawblades haven't littered the forum with other 'vette wheels, just to see what looks good...

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Yeah but that looks good. I just can't stand fart cannon looking mufflers.
                              I kinda agree, but I still think 3-4" looks better than the org s14 exhaust. It doesn't fit the car at all.

Answer to topic: I think my big **** is plastic that don't look oem.
                              - '89 E30 M-Tech 2
                              - '10 TT RS
                              - '13 A3 SB

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantian View Post
                                Image too big: http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/8233/90609266.jpg

But DTM rectangle tips looks oh-so-hot..
                                They look cheap IMO lol

-Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X