Mods you "****" for dumb reasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ on painted interior pieces.

Let's see, I just came back from a meet and I'll tell you everything that sucked about it.

-Lips that don't properly fit on the bumper
    -350z's and g35's with fart can exhaust tips
    -MURDERED OUT Altezza lights
    -When people replace their BBS's with Rota's on their STI's
    -LED headlight strips!
    -Any colored headlights
    -Cars that are lip-low, and think they're low
    -Body kits/spoilers
    -MIS-badged cars. (Type-S badges on a base model Prelude)

And I'm tired of every car that drives by plays the same stupid dubstep song..
    Originally posted by redciv1
    Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
    Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
    Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

• Let's be mindful that the origional intent of this thead is to ask why someone would do something, and then someone would explain. This is not a thread to complain about things you have strong opinions on. Like if you said, "I never understood rusting a hood." and someone else posted a picture of rusty when it only had the hood rusted. The modifications that you "**" need to be things that are accepted by some circles, so that there is chance to be proven wrong, this thread is about turning h8red into appreciation...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrJereMoose View Post
        i love that car... i usually **** black wheels this car makes it for me
        BUSTER!
        Low Standards
        Seffer on the Stanceworks
        sigpic

Comment

• i **** limo tint but love driving with it i personally fish bowl,
          BUSTER!
          Low Standards
          Seffer on the Stanceworks
          sigpic

Comment

• I like tint. if I want to be seen I'll roll my windows down, if I don't then I have my windows up. my last truck had 15% all around and 50% on the windshield. you couldn't see inside even if u had your face planted on the window.
            BMW E38
            That White Evo
            -SOLD
            instagram @kbuss
            flickr

Comment

• Headunits like these.

So disgusting.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Like that car quoted above, I **** colored lips, besides black.

Comment

• Not sure what its called, but more recently people in inner city STL have been taking stock impalas, monte carlos or whatever and instead of adding 42 inch spinners, they just lift the back end like 10 or 12 inches. I've only seen it a few times but it was definitely intentional each time. It wasnt air bag suspension either, I saw distinct springs, and they keep the stock wheels too. Anyone else seen this?
                  Last edited by alexmurphy; 03-08-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• I feel like none of these mods compare to...

SLAMMING A CAR SO THAT IT BECOMES NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DRIVE. That has to be the dumbest of all the modifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexmurphy View Post
                      Not sure what its called, but more recently people in inner city STL have been taking stock impalas, monte carlos or whatever and instead of adding 42 inch spinners, they just lift the back end like 10 or 12 inches. I've only seen it a few times but it was definitely intentional each time. It wasnt air bag suspension either, I saw distinct springs, and they keep the stock wheels too. Anyone else seen this?
                      No I haven't seen that.. But you know what I don't like that I've seen around Dallas alot? Stock Impalas, etc with multi-spoke wheels, where the center spokes stick out about 3 feet from the center of the wheel.. I tried looking them up, but I can't find anything.
                      Anyone else know what I'm talking about here??

Comment

• Originally posted by Shade View Post
                        No I haven't seen that.. But you know what I don't like that I've seen around Dallas alot? Stock Impalas, etc with multi-spoke wheels, where the center spokes stick out about 3 feet from the center of the wheel.. I tried looking them up, but I can't find anything.
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXbWll6AUa4"]Mike Jones-Still Tipping Official Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

lol?

Comment

• Lol I watched all 4:59 of that looking for them (as hard as that was) and they weren't in it. I'm literally talking about 3 feet out, the ones in the video look pretty tiny compared to them.

...Now I'm obsessed with finding out who makes these wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shade View Post
                            OG Wire Wheels?

Comment

• Nope. When I mean 3 feet, I mean, imagine spokes the size of small children sticking out from the center of each wheel. If the guy is the middle of the lane driving around, the spokes wouldn't have a problem almost making it into the other lanes.

Comment

• curb feelers?

Comment

Working...
                                X