Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was A Crazy G2G.. Someone Got Arrested..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was A Crazy G2G.. Someone Got Arrested..

So I was at this mini Mercedes gtg/cruise to XXX for lunch... this guy in a swapped 190e (inline 6 with EFI, but still slower than me) decides to slide out around every corner (coming out of BCC, entering the freeway, and doing that uturn to get into XXX...)

The lot of us were talking about local cops a second before we started driving, and I already waved at him and shouted to him to keep it down back at BCC because I don't have my license etc. Didn't want to get arrested because a couple of guys with some sort of uniform (same chassis cars) could be considered a "gang" if one of us does something stupid.

And I was leading the pack on the way to XXX and going strictly 60 mph on the dot in the slow lane.

He gets arrested (cuffed and stuffed) at XXX... I just parked as fast as I could and jumped out to avoid being asked my license, he is now in jail for 24 hours...

Ruined my lunch because I was so worried about not having a license and the place basically got swarmed with cops.

That guy needs to keep his "immense torque" (less than my car) under control.

But I'm excited for the open drift day tomorrow at Evergreen.

Funniest thing I heard all day was from my mom: "Try not to break the law, you left your wallet and license at home".

Originally posted by checkmate2006
    SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

u can get arested for this kind of thing in usa ? sheez

Comment

Sideways = reckless driving. *shrug*

Comment

I got lit up for sliding in a roundabout here once.. lol.. but yeah, its reckless
        -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
        -85 Saab 900 (Project)
        PhotoBlog
        Spotted In Narvik

Comment

Cops know my car and where I live around here. A lady called them on me once when I was doing donuts in an empty lot and there were two sitting in my driveway when I got home. Both just laughed about it though and said try to be more discrete next time

Comment

Fail:

Comment

If you chirp tires or loose traction any time, its considered reckless driving.

-Dan

Comment

Yeah, but he is currently working on getting it to an "improper turn" charge...

Anyways, at 20 years old, he should have known better.

Comment

This reminds me of a couple weeks ago... I had my licence suspended for 12 months, the day I got it back I was pulled over.... No matter what you do, You will always end up getting their attention in anything other then a stock car..
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I got pulled for wreckless driving a couple of times when my 240 was running. Now I get pulled over for swerving potholes and my car coming in contact with the road It's always something it seems. I knew most of the police in my small town so most of the time I got off with a warning but here in Wilmington (big college town) I've taken two field sobriety tests in less than a year for swerving.
                    -Brandon-

Comment

^ lol at taking field sobriety test for swangin a pothole !

Comment

x2 im in the town of cops busting everybody for everything i got pulled over for swerving to miss this big pothole only to see the cop behind me do the same!
                        Join the dark side:The Boog Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          If you chirp tires or loose traction any time, its considered reckless driving.
                          Here in TN the officer has to cite who you willingly and recklessly endangered.

Burnout alone in your car in an empty lot = not reckless driving, Judge explained the officer could have charged me with "disturbing the peace"(b/c of the noise) but that the reckless driving charge was in fact invalid. (special thanks to my excellent counsel)

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                            swerving potholes.
                            i got reckless driving and improper lane change for doing this

Comment

So afterwards, this guy films himself randomly burning his tires, and posts it on 190rev, and calls it "him going sideways"...

my 'old' car, 1989 Mercedes190E 3.0 swap, drift setup, burnin off some old tires!!

Comment

Working...
                              X