Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oxers return to the US 2016

Hey guys.

It has been long overdue. This thread has a rough itinerary of where ill be on what dates, but i do have some free time if any one wanted to stuff. Will only be on the west coast as i have a limited budget, so apologies in advance to the TN/eastcoast fam.

I land april 20th.

Weekend of the 23rd will be in bakersfield ca for some nostalgia drag racing.

The weekends of the 14th and 21st of may ill be busy, but during the weeks ill have quite a bit of free time and be in socal area.

As of the 23rd may ill be heading up to norcal to spend some time with sean and the fam for about a week.

By around the 31st may ill be in the pnw where ill be spending roughly 2 weeks with nic. I dont have a whole lot planned up there apart from fapping at cats if travis lets me...

Then there is another drag meet at woodburn dragstrip in OR on the 12th june. From there back down to so cal where ill be until the 30th of june where i will fly out baack to convict land.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

We better be demolishing some In N Out together while you're here, or I will be enormously bummed.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Pffffff.... first stop when i leave lax.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
      X