a6 avant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a6 avant

should i buy it i found one it seems to be in good shape but idk about reliability

Lol no
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

i've got to say that i find your threads quite funny to watch..

seems like you make a new thread for every single question you have, without much background info about the cars that you're asking about.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
      "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Originally posted by DutchieSaxo View Post
        i've got to say that i find your threads quite funny to watch..

seems like you make a new thread for every single question you have, without much background info about the cars that you're asking about.
        sorry im new to cars ill try to do more research but ive not really had time because of school

Comment

not trying ot be a jerk or anything, but dont haste to make a thread then, take your time researching on the internet. post pictures of the car, or even a for sale link in the OP.

think that's the only way that you'll get proper advice, because in a thread without any good info, people won't take you serious.

OT,

if you haven't that much knowledge about cars, i suggest to drop the whole A6 thing, and start with an older one that's easy to fix for newbies. VW mk2's aré not that expensive and you'll earn a helluvalot. experience working on it.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
          "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

Originally posted by DutchieSaxo View Post
            not trying ot be a jerk or anything, but dont haste to make a thread then, take your time researching on the internet. post pictures of the car, or even a for sale link in the OP.

think that's the only way that you'll get proper advice, because in a thread without any good info, people won't take you serious.

OT,

if you haven't that much knowledge about cars, i suggest to drop the whole A6 thing, and start with an older one that's easy to fix for newbies. VW mk2's aré not that expensive and you'll earn a helluvalot. experience working on it.
            ill take your advice on this thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
            X