No announcement yet.

Define "daily driven".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40,000kms a year, drifting through canadian blizzards at 3am, and hauling my ass to work monday-friday.

Daily raping the bigass speedbumps at my work

Fuck it, I love being low

Comment

i only have one car...1972 Toyota Carina

I put about 900 miles on it a year

thats it

Comment

193k on my car and its my only vehicle. Thats how I define daily driven.

I make an effort to keep it clean but at the rate I drive/where I drive its nearly impossible to keep it THAT clean.

Comment

Shoot this is the only ride I own other then my R1. Got it in 06 and have 80K on it already. So if you only drive your ride like 3 to 4 times a week it's not daily driven,,in my book

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
            Daily driven = it's my only car and I drive it everywhere, daily.
            +1 mines takes me everywhere even places that my car doesnt want to go (fucked up road) scrappeeee... the pain of hearing that sound on the regular just hurts haha but what can we do?!?
            GO HARD OR GO HOME!

Comment

I have my 02 M3 with 103k Drive it everyday! I also own a 99 323 that only gets driven when I need to make a parts run when working on the M.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
                Shoot this is the only ride I own other then my R1. Got it in 06 and have 80K on it already. So if you only drive your ride like 3 to 4 times a week it's not daily driven,,in my book
                Yeah, my car sees about 40 miles a day on a regular basis. It's usually parked on my days off b/c I just sit at home and whore it up on COD5 all day
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

when I am back home from school on my work terms the 5'er goes 140 miles a day. Except for winter when i drive the FJ Cruiser. So daily I guess would depend on the season.

Comment

i drive my hatch daily. drag exhaust out of the driveway and all the way down the road up until the interstate. i add a quart of oil every week and working at a honda/mazda dealership as a technician helps. i've put over 20 k in a year and just got back from 1350 mile trip to nashvegas and back
                    '89 civic hatch 15x8 sportmaxx 501 +15 offset stolen and recovered without my wheels SOLD
                    '93 civic sedan tbd
                    '92 civic sedan cheviot reverse mesh

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
                      i only have one car...1972 Toyota Carina

I put about 900 miles on it a year

thats it
                      I thought I read somewhere you have an 850?
                      Originally posted by da3bous
                      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

25k miles last year. I plow snow in the winter with the ride height.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                          My 944 is my daily, has done quite a few road trips too. The other car is even less practical
                          I've always have been meaning to ask you but overall, are you happy with your 944. I've always wanted one.

Comment

Put a little over 42k in the last 2 years.

Comment

My accords a daily. I think I put close to 20,000 miles on it in under 2 years. 80% of them in the summer though.

Comment

188k on the E36. And I live 2 miles from work.

Comment

Working...
                                X