This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with my engine

i recently got a stock Mitsubishi lancer....I'm asking you guys is it possible to get a louder rev like a rally car without swapping the engine .... new to car stuff
    www.wooferguy.com/best-home-theater-subwoofer

Visit KitchenLola to discover more

Originally posted by takimd View Post
    i recently got a stock Mitsubishi lancer....I'm asking you guys is it possible to get a louder rev like a rally car without swapping the engine .... new to car stuff
    Don't make it louder just to be loud. Do performance mods and let the noise come naturally without being too excessive. Seriously, start with an intake, then move to chopping up the stock exhaust be removing resonators, getting a new muffler, and a test pipe. I doubt your engine will be able to outflow a chopped stock exhaust, so no need for a full exhaust system over 2".

Then just do simple mods if you don't want to boost it like a big bore throttle body, ported intake manifold, headers. Once you're done with bolt on's look into cams, throw on a grounding kit for shits and giggles, and get it tuned.

Or you could just get a cz4a or a cy4a RA and blow the doors off of built NA lancers without much hassle.
    Last edited by rice4life; 12-13-2015, 04:04 PM.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Working...
    X