domestic stance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by codytheoutlaw View Post
    my balt will never be stanced. it defeats the purpose of the car.
    See, theres the rub. What purpose other than aesthetics/damn good looking car does this scene have with any car? 10" wide all around with 215s stretch does not improve quality of a old school Rabbit.

Form over function, but lots of drifters take to this style so where does the line honestly cross? People that Drift need way more intricate built rides than those that squeeze milliseconds out on the quarter mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Lux View Post
      See, theres the rub. What purpose other than aesthetics/damn good looking car does this scene have with any car? 10" wide all around with 215s stretch does not improve quality of a old school Rabbit.

Form over function, but lots of drifters take to this style so where does the line honestly cross? People that Drift need way more intricate built rides than those that squeeze milliseconds out on the quarter mile.
      x2
      // Alan

Comment

apparently these domestic racers arent just exclusive to cars...some guy tried to pull up to me on the interstate today in his hemi dodge ram and was ridin beside me trying to get me to race...seriously dude? i dont give a fuck if you do hve a hemi..then he finally caught on and slowed down for like 2 minutes then came flyin past me doin probably 95-100...

i just dont get it

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

I had some douchebag in a cavaqueer and a fart can on it trying to race me saturday. He rode my bumper for a good 5 minutes. I when I saw the fart can. Man gotta love some of the idiots that inhabit Scranton
          Pose for the frame

Comment

Yeah... "that kind of driver" is in everything, unfortunately... when i was driving my WRX as a DD I use to get a large range of street racers trying to race... one WRX actually pulled up next to me rolling and said, "want to go"... I'm like, "nah... it cool, thanks though"... wish I had a camera for that one, guy was all kinds of confused... but I'd get vettes, mustangs, even a B5 S4 one time... I mean, I just want to drive home... thanks though

Another example of Domestic Stance that I'm in awe over... featured on our own site (can't believe I forgot this one):

I want to see someone put that same setup on a Magnum... that... would be sick
            05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

Comment

those wheels are ginormous dude. looks good though, yeah that car has been everywhere. so today i didnt get revved at.. but i did get cut off by 3 different trucks that were louder than shit with some awesome billowing black smoke. loovin it
              // Alan

Comment

Do you have any pics of this DD that gets all this attention?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i think they **** it cuz it doesnt look all that great. its almost done, im getting new lips for it.
                  // Alan

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
                    apparently these domestic racers arent just exclusive to cars...some guy tried to pull up to me on the interstate today in his hemi dodge ram and was ridin beside me trying to get me to race...seriously dude? i dont give a fuck if you do hve a hemi..then he finally caught on and slowed down for like 2 minutes then came flyin past me doin probably 95-100...

i just dont get it
                    Pick Up Truck capitol here is Slower Lower DE.

I get shit from every single Redneck in a full size to every little Redneck in a mini truck.

Once in a while I'll fight back. Some kid in a VW gave me crap the other day and kept rumming his fart rocket launcher at me. He jumped on it so I said the hell with it but the kid couldnt drive. Loud BOV so I guess he thought that meant he was fast. You could hear him hit every gear and by the time he was in top of forth I was shifting into third, then he slammed on the brakes and made a hard turn into Mc D's.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      Do you have any pics of this DD that gets all this attention?
                      I thought you're talking about my WRX...

Looks like a white WRX...

I **** the 3 spot A-plr pod it has... which will go as soon as I get around to taking it out... but other than that and the Greddy Evo muffler showing you can't tell it's not just a stock WRX... it does have ~340awhp, but I don't feel the need to prove that it does... I was going lower it and get wheels, but then I got my B6 S4 Avant and lost interest... it's a PERFECT winter/grunt car, so no need... just attracts attention by default I guess

Oh... and here's a pic of a very decent, if not down right sexy Camaro (never thought I'd say/write those words):

Last edited by RBSileighty; 04-27-2010, 11:16 AM.
                      05 B6 S4 Avant 6MT (SOLD)

09 E61 535ixT 6MT Wagon

Comment

sorry if this has been posted up on here, i haven't seen it and a kid just posted it up on my local forum, i know nothing about the car, other then it's the most properly done mustang i have ever seen when it comes to stance.

Comment

i'd get a new camaro if i could but that shit is expensive

how about a srt caliber with some stance? it's one of the three and only american car i am looking at in my price range.

vagina, it's what's for dinner.

Comment

that cobra is wet!

Comment

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm the only one in the world that doesn't discriminate against make/model/type of owner, as long as the car is done clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
                                Sometimes, I wonder if I'm the only one in the world that doesn't discriminate against make/model/type of owner, as long as the car is done clean.
                                99% i dont care, but if the owned is a d-bag then his car is a d-bag
                                Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Working...
                                X