Buying Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Advice

Ok, so I am looking for a small reliable pickup. It is going to be my daily, and there are 2 trucks for sale right next to each other pretty much. One is a '96 Chevy s10, and the other is a Toyota pickup. I want to say it is a '91, and I am unsure of almost anything about it. The s10 has a 4.3, and both are manual. In terms of reliability, and just anything else, which truck should I get? I am already leaning more toward the Toyota because I have driven 2 Chevy's, and both have had a problem with accelerating by themselves, also I have read many good things on Toyota pickups. So which one should I get and why? Thanks!!
    '93 Mercury Sable GS (R.I.P.)
    '00 Chevrolet s10 Blazer LT 4x4 (R.I.P.)
    '93 Ford Probe GT

get the one in better condition, or use google to figure out potential issues like a normal person.
    Jason
    flickr
    build thread

Comment

Buy a VW Caddy pickup.
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
      Internet high five for you.

Comment

I have been doing a lot of research on both kinds of trucks, and they both are in about the same condition. And I would love to have a VW caddy pickup, but they are hard to find around me.
        '93 Ford Probe GT

Comment

then go with your gut
          Jason
          flickr
          build thread

Comment

get a toyota avalon
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I think you should buy a stop making so many dumb threads.

Buy what you want, not what the internet wants. If you're just going for faggot ass scene points you're in this hobby for the wrong reason.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Get a dodge rampage

IG: Nick475

Comment

I am not going for points in anything. I want to know which truck is going to last me the longest and be better to me and that is all. I am not looking for anything specifically, so I am not sure what I want. All I want is a small truck that will get me from point A to point B. I have made like 3 or 4 threads so far, and if nobody is going to participate in them the way I intended them to, then that is their problem not mine. I want to learn new things and get creative inspiration that is why I start threads. Also, I would love to have a Dodge Rampage, but when I need to buy a car there is almost nothing for sale. I think I am going for the Toyota though. It has way less miles, almost no rust, and I feel like it is cheaper. The only thing holding me back is that the interior is pretty trashed.
                    '93 Ford Probe GT

Comment

Working...
                    X