• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiz khalifa-still blazin

Comment

• Inception Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
      Originally posted by Oxer
      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Blind Speed - The Hood Internet

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Watching/listening to Phoenix's unplugged MTV concert.
          ///M 2.0
          G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• The Spell - Feed Me

What a rollercoaster of a tune. Jon Gooch (also known as Feed Me and Spor) with his first release as Feed Me under mau5trap.Facebook - https://www.facebook.c...

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• ron reeser - everything

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Streetlight Manifesto - Hell
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Dallas Green, City and Colour actually. All of it is great! More so relaxing, laid back, music. But so good.

Video representation of City & Colour's, "Hello, I'm In Delaware".

Its nice for a relaxing Sunday night.

I will say i've been digg'n some Chiddy Bang, Wiz Khalifa, Wale, and some Kid Cudi as of late.

.Chris
                  Civic Si

Comment

• ^ Always gotta keep iTunes stocked with some City and Colour. The ladies eat it up

But really Dallas Green makes some good music.

Cole

Comment

• This thread is responsible for easily costing me $100 on itunes haha.

Kanye West - Good Night feat. Al Be Back and Mos Def
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• All That Remains' official music video for 'Two Weeks'. Click to listen to All That Remains on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/ATRemSpot?IQid=ATRTWAs featured on...

All That Remains' official music video for 'Chiron'. Click to listen to All That Remains on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/ATRemSpot?IQid=ATRChAs featured on Ov...

All That Remains is 1337.

Comment

• kanye west- the last call

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                            ^ Always gotta keep iTunes stocked with some City and Colour. The ladies eat it up

But really Dallas Green makes some good music.

I always pull the "idk..im just in the mood for something more chill" while in the car with a lady. Their hearts drop when they hear Dallas....haha. Always the start of a good night!

.Chris
                            Civic Si

Comment

• If I Could Feel Again - Pretty Lights

Cole

Comment

• Matisyahu- Watching the Wheels
                                ///M 2.0
                                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

Working...
                                X