What Are You Listening To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fusion radio chicago

passion pit - little secrets (smash mode remix)

Comment

• now tiesto ft. tegan & sara - feel it in my bones

fucking love this station

Comment

• London Girls- KiD CuDi
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Alpha 9 - Come Home

Out now! Ferry Corsten - Once Upon A Night This brand new Ferry Corsten mix album contains a fusion of trance and house in the most sophisticated way. "Once ...

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Bonobo- Kiara and next is Fat Jon- Everywhere
            absolute favorite group is thievery corp, but team sleep, the shanghai restoration project, telefon telaviv, kyoto jazz massive, deadmau5, fivedeez, nujabes (I'm depressed he died), Shingo suzuki, Blue Scholars, Freddie Joachim, M83, CFCF, Kings of Convenience, Quantic, Choice 37, Cicada, Royksopp, I could literally fill pages and pages.
            If you like downtempo any of these check out the chill show http://area54.fm/category/area54-radio-show-playlists/ great music played late at night!
            If your having stance problems I feel bad for you son.

Comment

• I just discovered Starfucker. It's good stuff. Right now I'm listening to Rawnald Grigory Ericson the Second. Soo good
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• Mos Dub

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                  I just discovered Starfucker. It's good stuff. Right now I'm listening to Rawnald Grigory Ericson the Second. Soo good
                  Ewww Starfuckers, portland scene bags! j/k j/k to each their own!
                  If your having stance problems I feel bad for you son.

Comment

• London Elektricity - Just One Second (Apex Remix)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tman View Post
                      Ewww Starfuckers, portland scene bags! j/k j/k to each their own!
                      Yeah truth be told I've only heard like three of their songs, and one of them was a mashup from the White Panda haha.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• Incubus - Just a Phase

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Who else listens to Dubstep?

Ive been going through a huge phaze right now... Can't get enough of the shit...

Atm i'm listening to Bar 9
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I've been listening to Dubstep for years. So has PHAZ3D
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• This Could Be Anywhere in the World - Alexisonfire

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                I've been listening to Dubstep for years. So has PHAZ3D
                                Dubstep and Drum&Bass are my two favourite genre's of museek
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X