X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.E.R.D. ft. Kanye West Lupe Fiasco Pusha T - Everyone Nose Remix
    N.E.R.D. ft. Rhea - Radio (wtf)

Comment

• Tiesto's new album Kaleidoscope. The style is more pop oriented, but it's definitely an enjoyable album as a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ripe Punani View Post
        Tiesto's new album Kaleidoscope. The style is more pop oriented, but it's definitely an enjoyable album as a whole.
        Couldn't disagree more. I honestly don't like any of his new stuff. Maybe I'm too in love with normal trance music. Some of his new stuff could be confused with pop or indie or some shit. I was disappointed.

Comment

• I've been listening to Apple&Stone a bunch, very relaxing music. CD comes out in December, can't wait

Comment

• Erole Attack - Boys Noize

Comment

• Originally posted by 325irollin View Post
              Couldn't disagree more. I honestly don't like any of his new stuff. Maybe I'm too in love with normal trance music. Some of his new stuff could be confused with pop or indie or some shit. I was disappointed.
              Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Personally I think it isn't bad. Then again, I'm not a very picky trance listener. Anything with a good beat will pique my interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ripe Punani View Post
                Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Personally I think it isn't bad. Then again, I'm not a very picky trance listener. Anything with a good beat will pique my interest.
                It's not that it's bad music, just not the Tiesto I'm used to. I don't like change

Comment

• 311 - Paradise
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• Tiesto-Lovestoned Remix
                    -Jay

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                      311 is FTW, i have like 5 of their cds
                      -Brandon-

Comment

• Should You Return - Copeland

-Michael

Comment

• Roger Allen Wade - If You're Gonna Be Dumb (You Gotta Be Tough)
                          If You're Gonna Be Dumb - Roger Allan Wade Jackass Jackass 2 If youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough if you get knocked down you gotta get back up im not t...

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                          311 is FTW, i have like 5 of their cds
                          they're so good
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• MSTRKRFT - Work on you

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Tyr - Sinklars Visa
                              http://shop.napalmrecords.com/land-ltd-deluxe-digipack-dvd.htmlViking Metal has come over the land! Impressively combining powerful choruses and energetic gu...

Comment

• I'm listening to my professor ramble on and on about something totally uninteresting.

Comment

Working...
                                X