No announcement yet.

What Are You Listening To?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwQZQygg3Lk"]YouTube - Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit)[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
      this EP wins all over all their cds except patters or the horizon.
      agreed. i liked this EP immediately.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlMEGBsw6j8"]YouTube - Maroon 5 - Won't Go Home Without You[/ame]

Comment

• Dubstep. any and all.
          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
          flickr

Comment

• crime mob - nuck if you buck

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
              agreed. i liked this EP immediately.
              same here. i think it might be because the last record was the last one they had to do with this record company, so they threw out that ep from what they wanted to do. cause i know record companys make you record what they think will sell, same thing has been happening to a day to remember.

Comment

• first blood their cd silence is betrayal is awesome if you like metal/hardcore style

Comment

• Originally posted by Stike View Post
                  same here. i think it might be because the last record was the last one they had to do with this record company, so they threw out that ep from what they wanted to do. cause i know record companys make you record what they think will sell, same thing has been happening to a day to remember.
                  A day to remember, Atreyu, etc. a lot of those bands go through the label shit and loose a large amount of their fan base; which is unfortunate.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
                  you sir, win this battle.
                  “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
                    A day to remember, Atreyu, etc. a lot of those bands go through the label shit and loose a large amount of their fan base; which is unfortunate.
                    they lose alot. but, they gain more by "selling out" thats why i like unsigned bands the most. for example. underneath the gun used to be amazing when harison(my friends buddy) was 15 and 16, then they signed and changed their vocals completely. it was such a bummer.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5NTG5ES08A"]YouTube - Nick Javas - Opportunity Knocks (Prod. by DJ Premier) OFFICIAL VIDEO[/ame]
                      www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• That was NICE thanks for the heads up on this Video. I like his Osiris Bronx kicks while he's there.

Comment

• It's from a compilation DJ Premier did that just dropped recently

he's got a bunch of stuff coming out this year incl a "Pete Rock vs DJ Premier" album where they each are producing half the tracks and choosing MC's to spit over em
                          www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maTcoGZ3feY"]YouTube - Mt Eden Dubstep - Sierra Leone (HD)[/ame]

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Ratatat - Classics (Album)
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• DIY honda maintenance on youtube
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X