Clear All

• Can you edit this pic in a sig size without loosing the quality

Nothing fancy just a resize

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

• Stanceworks

Strut'n like old school muscle cars!

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9...e6a0595ccd.jpg

Or if you can make this one wider on just the one side so its rectangular with out stretching the car. I used to be able to do it with something simple like image shacks edit function but thats gone.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...ddf96f7855.jpg

Comment

• Guys -- As an FYI, we have created new rules to be implemented within the next day. The announcement is at the top of all the various forums.

Unfortunately, part of the announcement is the removal of all .gif signatures. We are doing this for a couple of reasons, number one to make the site more efficient in terms of loading time.

I appreciate the service AreTee has offered to the community, and for y'alls understanding in implementing the new rules. If you would be kind enough to replace your signatures with ones that follow the new sig guidelines, it would be a great service to our moderation team.

Again, we want to thank you for your understanding in our pursuit to continue to make this the best online community possible.

Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
          Guys -- As an FYI, we have created new rules to be implemented within the next day. The announcement is at the top of all the various forums.

Unfortunately, part of the announcement is the removal of all .gif signatures. We are doing this for a couple of reasons, number one to make the site more efficient in terms of loading time.

I appreciate the service AreTee has offered to the community, and for y'alls understanding in implementing the new rules. If you would be kind enough to replace your signatures with ones that follow the new sig guidelines, it would be a great service to our moderation team.

Again, we want to thank you for your understanding in our pursuit to continue to make this the best online community possible.

Ben
          I know just need a resize of the pshopped pic so I can take mine down

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

• Hmm, I like that. It takes forever for some things to load and I got a fast connection.
            And PC at that.

Comment

• sorry, we no longer do animated sigs. sig rules are at the top of the forums. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X