Conception Artists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conception Artists?

Does anyone know of any conception artists? I'd like to see if my idea for my 1992 B2200 would look as good as it does in my head. I'm hoping I don't have to spend too much money though. I had someone tell me about $100 on up, and I saw a post on here where a guy said he spent $500! I'm not looking to spend anywhere near that Lol Mainly I'd like to see what my wheels would look like at my current ride height(after I'm able to buy them), and then determine how much to lower it after that, so I can achieve the perfect stance. So if you know of any artists, let me know and if you can, post some of their work. Thanks guys!

Btw, I just got a job, so as soon as I start next week, I will probably post a build thread. First step would be trying to find an engine, since we're going to V6 swap it. If you'd like details on my idea, just ask.

I've impregnated a few girls. Through lots of trials; I've perfected my methods. So, I guess you could call me an artist. Not sure how that will help you with your truck.

Good luck.
    @clay_mation

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post
      I've impregnated a few girls. Through lots of trials; I've perfected my methods. So, I guess you could call me an artist. Not sure how that will help you with your truck.

Good luck.
      Haha not sure how to respond to this, but thanks for the good wishes! xD

Comment

Try pixlr.com, it's bad photoshop but it's free!
        1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
        1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

Originally posted by Clay View Post

Good luck.
          Fucking rolling.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomofodication View Post
            Try pixlr.com, it's bad photoshop but it's free!
            I just opened it, and honestly, I have no idea wtf I'm doing Lol

Comment

I guess you could call me an artist. Not sure how that will help you with your truck.
              Usman

Comment

Working...
              X