Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
    Lol, how is this a stupid thread? I'm asking a serious question? Haha
    You're regressing back to the old scweet. I figured it would've happened sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      You're regressing back to the old scweet. I figured it would've happened sooner.
      No I'm not the same immature kid that repped someone else's car. I'm older and I've learned from mistakes.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Shut up, this whole thread needs to shut up.

The stoopidest thrid i read.
        Volvo Build Thread
        Bmw Build Thread
        Toyota Build Thread
        zanebonk instagram
        Tumblrrrr

Comment

No I'm not the same immature kid that repped someone else's car. I'm older and I've learned from mistakes.
          Dude it was like a year ago...... you dont mature over a period of 12 months.

This thread is stupid as people have stated, because widths and offsets are CHASSIS SPECIFIC.

What one see's as aggressive, another wont. Thats life.

Fucking idiots.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Dude it was like a year ago...... you dont mature over a period of 12 months.

This thread is stupid as people have stated, because widths and offsets are CHASSIS SPECIFIC.

What one see's as aggressive, another wont. Thats life.

Fucking idiots.
            im pretty sure we already went over this. so youre just stating the obvious at this point.

Comment

im not the dumb shit who started this thread either.

Comment

lol^

I guess 18x5 -35 wheels are "aggressive" too.
                Last edited by Staggered; 12-13-2013, 02:14 AM.
                05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

Originally posted by Staggered View Post
                  lol^

I guess 18x5 -35 wheels are "aggressive" too.
                  Yes they would be on something like a mk1 rabbit.

Also...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
                  Volvo Build Thread
                  Bmw Build Thread
                  Toyota Build Thread
                  zanebonk instagram
                  Tumblrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by montgomery View Post
                    Yes they would be on something like a mk1 rabbit.

Also...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
                    Insta-gator

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                      And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

im pretty sure we already went over this. so youre just stating the obvious at this point.
                        You say you've learned from your mistakes, but you obviously don't fully understand offsets and the fact that they're chassis specific. So people have quasi-politely answered you're question and explained how a negative offset can be considered "aggressive" depending on the chassis it is intended for. But yet you insist you're asking a "serious question" after it's been explained. Showing that you're not learning and not listening.

I agree that this thread is stupid - I don't fully understand the exact measurements to be able to calculate offset but even with my basic grasp of offset and differences in car's chassis/offsets even I can understand the "aggressive offset" statement. At this point you need to step back and realize you've asked a stupid question and try to take in what people above me have explained.

Comment

Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

Originally posted by therealvilla View Post
                            You say you've learned from your mistakes, but you obviously don't fully understand offsets and the fact that they're chassis specific. So people have quasi-politely answered you're question and explained how a negative offset can be considered "aggressive" depending on the chassis it is intended for. But yet you insist you're asking a "serious question" after it's been explained. Showing that you're not learning and not listening.

I agree that this thread is stupid - I don't fully understand the exact measurements to be able to calculate offset but even with my basic grasp of offset and differences in car's chassis/offsets even I can understand the "aggressive offset" statement. At this point you need to step back and realize you've asked a stupid question and try to take in what people above me have explained.
                            dude we've already been over this, you're just stating the obvious at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by therealvilla View Post

i fully understand offsets, i just never really gave much thought about why people think +20 offsets are considered aggressive. but obviously im grateful to those who answered me with actual answers and not judgement.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              dude we've already been over this, you're just stating the obvious at this point.
                              thanks oxer, now youre finally see what im talking about.

Comment

Aggressive.

i don't use a computer for music, Strictly HARDware, Cassettes, Vinyl, Samplers and Drum-Machines.

https://soundcloud.com/baphcat

Comment

Working...
                                X