Stance "coverage" in Norway.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stance "coverage" in Norway.

Indeed your Stancewave has hit norway hard.

We have this own "stance-thread" on a big norwegian messageboard called http://www.bilforumet.no/ .

This "stance-thread" contains talk about the stance movement an ALOT of pictures of stanced cars circulating the www.

Alot of that pictures are reposted from stanceworks.com - So you guys get alot of coverage from the cold Norway.

We also got a couple of Norwegians allready here, and I dont doubt there will be more.

The "stance-thread" has 67 pages atm, and is growing each day.

I hope we soon will see more stance in Norway, and that is also something this site here helps with,

LINK; http://www.bilforumet.no/annet-bilre...uk-stance.html
    Last edited by 74low145; 03-07-2010, 02:10 PM.
    -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
    -85 Saab 900 (Project)
    PhotoBlog
    Spotted In Narvik

that would be awesome!

Comment

too freaking cool... love it man... some gnarly cars in that thread of y'alls. Thanks for the support!

Comment

Yeah
        -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
        -85 Saab 900 (Project)
        PhotoBlog
        Spotted In Narvik

Comment

Good promotion dude!

It's been a while since I started that thread.. It was actually around before SW, at least the forums..

But you're indeed right man, the US is leading the way and I hope some of that passion hits Norway for real this year so we can have some fresh products too!

Jedidiah, you've got a pm..
          Last edited by eiriksmil; 03-10-2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

awesome guys!

keep it slammed and clean over there in Norway!

Comment

Originally posted by eiriksmil View Post
              Good promotion dude!

It's been a while since I started that thread.. It was actually around before SW, at least the forums..

But you're indeed right man, the US is leading the way and I hope some of that passion hits Norway for real this year so we can have some fresh products too!

Jedidiah, you've got a pm..
              Yeah, u started a real good thread there man!

We need to keep connecting Stanceworks and us hopeless dreamers in Norway lol
              -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
              -85 Saab 900 (Project)
              PhotoBlog
              Spotted In Narvik

Comment

I like that thread.

eiriksmil: Where do I know your name from?? It's really familiar... are you on wheelwhores? Or the vortex? I know I've read that name somewhere before.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by 74low145 View Post
                  We need to keep connecting Stanceworks and us hopeless dreamers in Norway lol
                  For real dude!

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                  eiriksmil: Where do I know your name from?? It's really familiar... are you on wheelwhores? Or the vortex? I know I've read that name somewhere before.
                  I'm a moderator at WW and I'm also at vwvortex, even got a mk3 now, haha. I remember back when you had yours on ATS Cups, grey bumpers, dual rounds

Comment

oh sweet, international recognition

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                    X