Automotive Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some random sketchbook stuff...

www.jelleclaeys.com | www.facebook.com/claeysjelleautomotiveartwork | www.society6.com/claeysjelleautomotiveartwork

Comment

DAAYYYUUUMM! Fuck me, I'm subbing to this!
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

I'm working on the next one for the moment....

www.jelleclaeys.com | www.facebook.com/claeysjelleautomotiveartwork | www.society6.com/claeysjelleautomotiveartwork

Comment

you need to get these prints on t-shirts

i would buy one
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by P78 View Post
            you need to get these prints on t-shirts

i would buy one
            That would be some expensive t-shirts if they would have to screen print them...

Is the digital clothing print technology good enough these days to make a durable print on clothes? (in terms of washing, cleaning, steaming, ...)

Comment

I finished it this evening!

Comment

I have another one ready!

Comment

A new one:

Comment

I really dig this, very unique style. Would gladly pay you to draw me up a picture of my 2002 once it's completed

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
                      I really dig this, very unique style. Would gladly pay you to draw me up a picture of my 2002 once it's completed
                      You know where to find me then!
                      It would be an honour!

Comment

Latest work:

Comment

So if you were to make these for people, how much would you be looking for? Nobody makes any kind of model, art work, or anything of a 500SE AMG and I'd love one.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                          And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
                            So if you were to make these for people, how much would you be looking for? Nobody makes any kind of model, art work, or anything of a 500SE AMG and I'd love one.
                            Ya I wouldn't mind one for my E46 //M3

Comment

Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
                              Ya I wouldn't mind one for my E46 //M3
                              Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post

Guys, send me a PM and I'm sure we can work something out!

Comment

latest submission:

Comment

Working...
                                X