***General Chat Thread***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***General Chat Thread***

Ok so Heather suggested it I am just making her idea a reality LoL.

So yeah because we have random thread for randomness and a late night chat thread for well late night chatting, it seems fitting that there should be a general chat thread, because there are people who just want to chat at all times of the day. So with that said, let the chatting begin.

(Yes I am aware there is chat thread in the CiB section, but it seems like a good idea to have one here seeing as this is the OT section and well general chat is OT).
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

K.

Comment

I think two is enough
      Last edited by schroedin; 03-03-2010, 10:04 PM.
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

my idea was actually to eliminate the other 2 and just have 1 thread for all, it just seems silly to me to be in random then have late night for later.

Comment

TRT was first
          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
          Drama you are like god
          Originally posted by SwearBear
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Maybe this one can have flowing topics where actual discussions are had.. whereas the random is just whatever the hell you want?

Comment

That's what I was thinking. Because the random thread really is just a bunch of random thoughts/comments.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                That's what I was thinking. Because the random thread really is just a bunch of random thoughts/comments.
                Exactly.

See? We have a topic going right now and we're continuing it

How bout an official first topic?

Mmmm...

What's everyone's favorite thing to do when they first get home to relieve some stress?

Comment

Go on StanceWorks. Really I get home and just go on StanceWorks, or play a videogame or something.

Yeah I have a life I also talk to people and go out. I am having an in depth conversation with my friend right now on why he needs to go slammed.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

well ok then...

I BMX to relieve stress and go on SW when I can find open wifi on my ipod
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

i read my fashion magazines haha

Comment

Working...
                      X