This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venting Thread

I'm not trying to start negativity on the forum, but if any of you are like me then most the time you just need to vent out and complain about the dumbass you interacted with in your day or your job or just anything that pissed you off through out the day. Well this is the thread for you, and if your anger is toward anybody else on the forum then please don't call out specific users. I want this thread to help you vent out not piss off other people.

There's already a thread for this.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Fail again.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

You know what makes me angry? When there are duplicate threads over and over and over and over.

/vent

Comment

Fucking grinds my gears every time Costco switches the ketchup and mustard pumps at the condiment cart.

I end up with mustard on my gravy fires one more time..

So help me baby jeebus.

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            There's already a thread for this.
            Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
            Fail again.
            Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            You know what makes me angry? When there are duplicate threads over and over and over and over.

/vent
            i understand what you are all saying but http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=42470
            isn't for venting it's things that annoy you, that is my understanding of it anyhow. This thread was supposed to be about some dumbass who pissed you off throughout your day or just talking about how shitty your day was in general.

Comment

I'm using this thread to vent about how dumb it was for you to make this thread.
              it was pretty fucking dumb.

Comment

yep. it's a dumb, pointless duplicate thread.

/endvent
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
                X