Global Roulette.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddie0288 View Post
    Sometimes its awkward..but usually we find something to talk about...or show...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

my friend talked to mike the situation last night hahaha, pretty cool. i went on once and this super hott chick from denmark showed me her ass randomly after our conversation. needless to say it made my day, but then i was crushed to see a guy fappin it at my next click hahahah. pretty interesting, although it appears to be getting slower due to everyone in the world getting on it now hahah.

Comment

Yea, a couple of weeks ago, the max was only 2000, so when you had to log in you had to wait for someone to get off. Someone is going to jump on this page and turn into something big, maybe google, or 4chan, the thing is by that time, the website might probably just be dead.

I was on it the other day and when on facebook on another tab, 5 minutes later, I realized I had it open, and some chick was holding up her shirt showing me her bra. I still haven't seen an actual pair of tits on chatroullete. Had convo's with pretty cute chicks though and gotten msn's and facebooks.

Comment

there is a shit load of fake shit on there to

Its allowed to stop by my threads and say hi!

STANCE|INTHEWORKS

Comment

My friend and I took a blow up doll, tied it up, then held a knife to its throat saying "tits or we kill her"

It worked 0% of the time. And we got banned 3 times for saying tits.

-Dan

Comment

I made a sign that said "will donate $5 to hurricane relief for every pair of boobs i see, think of the children". Ppl laughed, like 3 dudes showed their chests, no girls showed anything. I dont know, but Im starting to think I'm just not getting the slutty ones.

Im going to put a stanceworks.com or domo dies with my domokun next to it. If any of you fuckers see it, get back to me.
              Last edited by Frag; 03-02-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

^^haha..sure thing..
                http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

I put one that said Stanceworks.com or I rape your mother. Apparently thats a very touchy subject.

Comment

I've only gotten like 3 people to talk, everyone else just hangs up hella fast.
                    Wut?

Comment

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/u...file/

Comment

i dont know if anyone watches The Daily Show, but they had an awsome piece on chatroulette

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                          i dont know if anyone watches The Daily Show, but they had an awsome piece on chatroulette

(In case anyone missed it)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X