Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I posted Andrews most recent article on golfmk6

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65166

Some were open minded and some were bashing stanced cars, while defending there FWD "performance" car....

Thought some might be interesting in the reading lol
    Instagram @l0w1if3

reading all these comments only makes me want to spray sparks fuckin everywhere all day long!!!

the vw guys were more accepting than the rev guys, but the main ignorance stills remains. stance=shitty build quality/no effort at all

this is what should be addressed more often in main page submission honestly, a more well rounded discription/approach to builds. i do kinda see where and why it mainly focuses on just rims and susp./looks, i mean thats what i want to know.
    but maybe going foward that should be expanded

Comment

to be honest, everyone is missing the point of the post.

People need to stop building cars for everyone else, and start building them for themselves.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

also, opinions SHOULD be kept to those who have them, but thanks to the internet, everyone thinks theirs is more important then anyone elses.

Comment

to add, That mcqueen77 owns a golf with bolt on mods. What the fuck would he know about actually building a car from a bare shell to a complete vehicle.

Comment

Ox
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

Untitled by nfglaudemans, on Flickr

IG: Nick475

Comment

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."

Only problem is that we all have to show our assholes nowadays, hiding safely behind a screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  to add, That mcqueen77 owns a golf with bolt on mods. What the fuck would he know about actually building a car from a bare shell to a complete vehicle.
                  That's how most of the builds are over there.
                  I just posted the article to help people appreciate each other for what they are, car people. Oh well, lost causes, doesn't help that mk6s attract a lot of midlife crisis assholes.

I just don't see how people thinking making a GTI faster then a mustang GT for 9k is okay but doing a nice drop and wheels is completely unacceptable and ruining of the car.
                  Instagram @l0w1if3

Comment

because logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      to be honest, everyone is missing the point of the post.

People need to stop building cars for everyone else, and start building them for themselves.
                      yep.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Is it just me or did the OP post this on Mk6 golf just to start shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          Is it just me or did the OP post this on Mk6 golf just to start shit?
                          Not to start shit, just to help people realize that we are all car people and should appreciate each other as such, instead of telling people they ruined their cars by lowering them more then an inch
                          Instagram @l0w1if3

Comment

Just ignore those people. Either they will grow up or they will become bitter old men yelling at clouds one day.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Working...
                            X