The Art Thread (post yours!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
    Nice! Out of curiosity are you left handed?
    DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
    E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Originally posted by los02 View Post
      Nice! Out of curiosity are you left handed?
      nope righty! But I do switch hands when I draw! lol?
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Something I sketched real quick last night after getting some inspiration from this thread. The bottom one I drew first and thought that it was too plain and needed some movement. So then I drew the top one and I'm happier with it but still not fully satisfied. So we shall see what I end up with when I get back to it. Might even do a completely different third one. Who knows.

BTW: I'm starting a slammed RC rat rod project. So rat rods have been on my mind
        DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
        E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Well, here are some of my paintings. They are far from good, but hey - i'm not doing this for money, so thats fine to me

sorry for shitty scan of this one..

Thats the last one, but I'm too lazy to finish it now

Sometimes I got bored enough to turn on 3ds and do smth like that:

And also i've photoshoped A LOT back in the days

original:http://vcv.lt/images/58%20contest/orig.jpg

original: http://vcv.lt/images/55%20contest/orig.jpg

original: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2...agengolfgo.jpg

original 1: http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8739/golflg.jpg
          original 2 : http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5...pecialedit.jpg

Well thats probably it, enjoy, if you want to.

Comment

nice amazing work all around! MORE! MORE!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by Vilius View Post
              Well, here are some of my paintings. They are far from good, but hey - i'm not doing this for money, so thats fine to me
              Jason
              flickr
              build thread

Comment

I started a new one.....

IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Comment

Comment

Flawless work!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Originally posted by NayakSmitha
                        As announced in this article on The Secret World website, we are holding a contest where you can send in a design for an outfit (male and/or female) you created yourself.

The contest runs from August 16th until September 15th, 2013. During that time, you can enter your design suggestion (as a drawing, sketch, painting ...). You can also send in more than one design. A jury consisting of a team of our developers will then rate all entries and will pick the five best designs for each male and female outfits - so a total of 10 designs. Those 10 designs will then be put up on the forums where everyone will have the chance to vote on his/her preferred design. So you - the players - will pick the final winner of the contest.

The winning outfit design will afterwards be created by our dev team and will be made available in-game in the The Secret World item store. The winner will of course receive this outfit for all of his/her characters for free!
                        wtf

so design a piece of clothing?
                        or make a picture to go on a piece of clothing?
                        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

As announced in this article on The Secret World website, we are holding a contest where you can send in a design for an outfit (male and/or female) you created yourself.

The contest runs from August 16th until September 15th, 2013. During that time, you can enter your design suggestion (as a drawing, sketch, painting ...). You can also send in more than one design. A jury consisting of a team of our developers will then rate all entries and will pick the five best designs for each male and female outfits - so a total of 10 designs. Those 10 designs will then be put up on the forums where everyone will have the chance to vote on his/her preferred design. So you - the players - will pick the final winner of the contest.

The winning outfit design will afterwards be created by our dev team and will be made available in-game in the The Secret World item store. The winner will of course receive this outfit for all of his/her characters for free!
                          for a video game? LOL GTA OR BUST!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

So basically you want a bunch of people to come up with several designs for you with no monetary compensation, licensing or copyrights for you to use and profit from and all the "winner" gets is a freaking free outfit for their characters in the game...... for a contest that ended 5 DAYS AGO!?!?!?!

I just want to make sure I read that right.
                            DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                            E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

My newest pieces.

Is here someone who want to draw some car?

Comment

time to bring out my crayon box!
                                DEL SOL BUILD THREAD
                                E28 BUILD THREAD

I am.... SICKWITHTHEPEN

Comment

Working...
                                X