When I drop my cars..I do it right the first time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Because you have something to say in every fucking thread. Like half the FS section, you dont have to wish everyone luck with their sale, they will sell their own shit.

Half the build threads to "contribute" your opinion to, has no place within those threads.

Your post count is pretty much all spam, but unlike the guys in the Random thread, you spam the rest of the forum.

People give me shit when I ban someone unfairly, but after a day or two no one remembers. When someone posts the same useless shit every fucking day, people get annoyed every single day. Take a page out of celli and 940's book. Just read the forum, you dont have to post. Otherwise you'll end up like them, banned.
    To be honest that really makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the heads up.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

• Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
      To be honest that really makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the heads up.
      constructive criticism that fixes things warms my heart. I hope it made sense for the better.
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Because you have something to say in every fucking thread. Like half the FS section, you dont have to wish everyone luck with their sale, they will sell their own shit.

Half the build threads to "contribute" your opinion to, has no place within those threads.

Your post count is pretty much all spam, but unlike the guys in the Random thread, you spam the rest of the forum.

People give me shit when I ban someone unfairly, but after a day or two no one remembers. When someone posts the same useless shit every fucking day, people get annoyed every single day. Take a page out of celli and 940's book. Just read the forum, you dont have to post. Otherwise you'll end up like them, banned.

Gah. I love you.
        Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Oh man i really wanted to see this 635csi he was talking about

Comment

• Damn. I'm new here. I see memes and people being allowed to say what they want. I'm in awe. Free speech is alive on SW.....I am not used to this concept.

OPs 940 is not considered cool on here??
            Last edited by Macaque; 08-01-2013, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
              Oh man i really wanted to see this 635csi he was talking about
              Me too man, I think you, me, Jorge, etc need some e24 "competition".
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by 940 View Post
                no oxymoron at all. If I was told to cut, guess what, I would sell the car...that's why I asked. fucksnot...lol..but now that I found out it can be done the RIGHT WAY...I'm keepin' it and I will be shitting on every single stanced Volvo on this site when I'm done. stay tuned.
                And it begins....

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                  Me too man, I think you, me, Jorge, etc need some e24 "competition".
                  Bring it! Im going to have the best e24 SW has ever seen!!! Bar none. You guys will crown me as e24 king, but if you wont I will do it myself

Comment

Working...
                  X