This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    same here. well, 95% for me. I went to the gym this morning.
    i ws supposed to start the gym and be all healthy but last night i got high, ate an entire family sized lasagna and a bottle of wine at 2 AM

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Like a bauss.

7 more minutes then I'm getting the fuck out.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        i ws supposed to start the gym and be all healthy but last night i got high, ate an entire family sized lasagna and a bottle of wine at 2 AM
        hahahahah thatll happen. I stopped drinking. Im drying out for December. started the gym again on monday. next is eating better, and thats tough. I like shitty food
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I'm cutting back too. Didn't go with large fries and only got a single cheeseburger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            I'm cutting back too. Didn't go with large fries and only got a single cheeseburger.
            the large fries are always so tempting

Comment

• Fuck comp sci this shit is fucking dumb.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                I'm cutting back too. Didn't go with large fries and only got a single cheeseburger.
                its all about the baby steps, bro.

i refuse to give up steak, whiskey, arizona or smoking so lets see how this goes

Comment

• hello RT
                  Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

its all about the baby steps, bro.

i refuse to give up steak, whiskey, arizona or smoking so lets see how this goes
                    whiskey is so hard for me to live without. Since I stopped drinking, I cant sleep, my insomnia is at an all time high. Id always have at least a couple glasses every night when I got home. not with nothing my body is like "WTF MATE?"

Comment

• Dave stopped drinking?!!?!? THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Dave stopped drinking?!!?!? THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!
                        yea. every once in a while I dry out for a little bit. dont worry kids, its only temporary

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          whiskey is so hard for me to live without. Since I stopped drinking, I cant sleep, my insomnia is at an all time high. Id always have at least a couple glasses every night when I got home. not with nothing my body is like "WTF MATE?"
                          i think if i stop smoking and drinking id be up for at least a week, you are braver than i

Comment

i think if i stop smoking and drinking id be up for at least a week, you are braver than i
                            yea, its no fun. and I hardly slept as it was before lol

Comment

• all i can suggest is to smoke weed or have a epic wanking sesh...if either are any good youll be sleeping like a blacked out freshman

Comment

• i need to start smoking again. been too fucking stressed.

dave, did you go to joes when you were here for sotu?

Comment

Working...
                                X