X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have a whinge, pay for me to finish high school and then ill start using proper grammar. if it isnt foggy you shouldnt be using fog lights,

plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      have a whinge, pay for me to finish high school and then ill start using proper grammar. if it isnt foggy you shouldnt be using fog lights,

plain and simple.
      Sounds like you need fog lights in your brain.

But I don't disagree when you should use fog lights.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• i can see perfectly fine tho, unlike you it seems.

Comment

• lol @ people who complain about fuel economy

Comment

• What a bunch of pissing and moaning here lately... christ, is everyone on their period?

Morning everyone.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer View Post
              Faggots don't use proper grammar.

It wouldn't be creepy as fuck if it was the only secure place to live.
              You fool!
              That's where the zombies would infiltrate per horror movie\story law.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Good morning.

Work got called off today, which is an excellent start to my day.

Also, I loved driving in rain/snow when I had my 3000k HID's for low beams last winter. I could see everything.

Comment

• Goddamn it, it's too early to talk about Zombies. I watched "Dawn Of The Dead" last night with the girlfriend, then followed up with "Inception". Made for some strange-ass dreams last night.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                    Good morning.

Work got called off today, which is an excellent start to my day.

Also, I loved driving in rain/snow when I had my 3000k HID's for low beams last winter. I could see everything.
                    Please tell me said 3000k HID's were in a projector housing, and not just a PNP kit.

Also, please tell me you understand why 3000k HID's are better for driving in the fog/rain/bad weather.

Comment

• Yes they were in projectors, and yes I understand! I have regular halogens in there now, I miss the visibility in shitty weather sometimes.

Comment

• writing my final paper for my philosophy class at work...... yeahfuckyeah.gif
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                          Yes they were in projectors, and yes I understand! I have regular halogens in there now, I miss the visibility in shitty weather sometimes.
                          Bueno. I **** these fucking idiots around here who put 8000k HID kits in their shitty Civics, then 3000k HID's in their eBay fog lights and say "ZOMG I can see SO good dawg!".

I have a couple different flavors of HID bulbs coming for my Accord this week- I retrofitted the headlights with a pair of Morimoto H1 Bixenon projectors, best move I have ever done.

I have 6000k bulbs in there now, but I bought 4300k and 3000k for shits and giggles. I think 3000k are up to bat next.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                          writing my final paper for my philosophy class at work...... yeahfuckyeah.gif
                          I would say I miss doing homework at work- but I really just don't miss doing homework at all.

Comment

• homework is fucking terrible. I cant wait to finish school.
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• It's pretty horrific. I was beyond happy when I graduated.

Comment

• That cutoff is awesome Monster. I like playing around with HID's. I've only had 5000k and 3000k but if I ever go back I'll be getting some 4300's I think... I miss the light output but I **** the attention that they get. Stealth mode ftw.

Edit: I can't stand those idiots either. I was at a parking garage gtg once and a Civic pulled up with some ridiculous blue HID's that were hitting the ceiling (LIGHT OUTPUT FTMFW). That's when I knew I had to get out of there.

Comment

Working...
                                X